Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 261 to 280 of 623

AuthorMessage

wiiplayer26

261. Posted:

darebear wrote:

wiiplayer26 wrote:

RowdyRodimus wrote:

In it you play as either Warren Beatty or Dustin Hoffman as an actor who must make his way back to Hoollywood's "A list" after making one of the worst films ever. Fake Games Monthly gave it a 9/10 saying "It makes the Legend of Zelda look like Private Benjamin the Game".

What was that about?

It's about a gamer older than 10 who has a sense of humor. See: Ishtar, the movie. Good one Rowdy! ; >

Hahahaha. Never knew that movie existed.

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H2ibJGIZlQ&feature=related

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

262. Posted:

Again? C'mon, srsly...

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Storm_Owl

263. Posted:

grrrr

This account is dead move along please.

AuthorMessage

ogo79

264. Posted:

this is getting really weak

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

pixelman

265. Posted:

I don't give a crap. I'm still playing Final Fantasy II from two weeks ago!

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

266. Posted:

Its one of those weak weeks again.

Why not download a VC game you've been putting off for a while during this drought?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Aviator

267. Posted:

Hey, Australia has gotten NO WiiWare in so long.
You know how much I wanna play Rage of the Gladiator? Well, we don't have it.

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

268. Posted:

Can't you change your region to Europe, get some points and download it then change it back?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

AuthorMessage

Link79

269. Posted:

All these games they could be adding and they choose to add nothing. Who are these Idiots working at Nintendo who think this is okay?

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

AuthorMessage

SuperPeach

270. Posted:

:O :O NOOOOOOOOO! Yes, I know I'm being over dramatic

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

271. Posted:

There's really not that many games rated right now that can be released.
http://vc.nintendolife.com/games/soon

New games getting rated for the VC have pretty much dried up completely on the ESRB website (Ogre Battle 64 got released without appearing on the website but thats the only case). I expected Wild Guns this week for sure though so I'm surprised too.

AuthorMessage

Aviator

272. Posted:

Bass+X0 wrote:

Can't you change your region to Europe, get some points and download it then change it back?

Oh no, 1 game on the Wii a week is enough for me.
i hate nintendo

In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

273. Posted:

I always considered the VC to be a bonus with my Wii rather than a necessity, so I don't really care how many they release a week. Btw, quantity =/= quality. ;)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

274. Posted:

Quality comes with quantity. If they release six games a month on the Virtual Console, there's got to be about two or three you're interested in. Whereas if they only release three games a month, you'll be lucky to find one you're interested in. And even if you don't find a game you want released out of six per month, those six games are out of the way for next time. Better to release two months worth of games in one month than have those same games spread out over two months.

Edited on by Bass_X0

AuthorMessage

Chunky_Droid

275. Posted:

5 DSiWare games, and 2 WiiWare games, surely there's a good chance something's halfway decent

Zombie Panic is one I'll be getting for sure

Feel free to add me to any of the listed consoles or services here :D just let me know who you are!

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0236-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Chunky_Droid | Twitter: chunky_droid

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

276. Posted:

I suppose....but even Japan is getting very few VC titles now

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

mnementh

277. Posted:

There are so many good VC games, did people really play them all already? I'm sure Nintendo will release many more through out the year. It comes in phases and there will be weeks with more VC releases than Wiiware at some point. I'm sure they're working out licensing issues, so once something is worked out you will see a bunch all together at the same time from a certain company.

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place again.

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

278. Posted:

I want to see the magical Disney Week...a theoretical possibility inasmuch as Disney and Capcom are working together once again to make Marvel vs. Capcom 3. And it would be a good marketing tactic for Epic Mickey, of course. Not that I actually EXPECT it, but...it would sure make up for all these emply weeks. Not that I have money with which to download good games anyway.:P

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

mnementh

279. Posted:

@Stuffgamer1 - this will happen, I guarantee it.

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place again.

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

280. Posted:

@mnementh: That's one heck of a guarantee, man. Disney doesn't play too well with others lately, to the point where they're making their own games IN-HOUSE now. Licencing shared earnings on $5-10 downloads would be a VERY difficult business. Which is stupid since it would take extremely little effort on Disney's part to let Capcom release old games. Disney could get only $.50 a download and it'd be worth it, realistically.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P