AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

241. Posted:

Well, I guess G&W qualifys as VC.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

DiggerandIndy

242. Posted:

Tch. What a bummer. Another reason to go to the local retro store.

DiggerandIndy

AuthorMessage

Kevin

243. Posted:

Yeah. Sucks, I know. This is the second time (I think) this year its happened. I have no interest in buying Cave Story. They need to show us they care about the VC but they're not and that's a shame. The VC is the main reason besides new Zelda and Mario games why I got the Wii. I know we've been given great releases lately it just makes no sense to not release a VC game for a week. Look at the lackluster DSIWare. That service gets four to five a week. We need consistancy for the VC releases too. I have no love for WiiWare except for the Mega Mans and a couple other games on that service.

Kevin

Twitter: httptwittercomKMerrill03

AuthorMessage

MakeMyBiscuit

244. Posted:

I hope that's not true. How did you find out so fast? I'm really hoping the big N will release Super Mario All Stars. That is the one game I am really waiting for on VC.

MakeMyBiscuit

AuthorMessage

Rawk_Hawk

245. Posted:

My interest in checking the weekly updates is diminishing because of this sporadic VC release schedule.

"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14

AuthorMessage

mnementh

246. Posted:

no VC's this week, but you guys are taking it too hard. It takes them time to do VC releases, and they didn't abandon it. Along the road, I'm sure we'll see a week with 5 VC's and so on.

So ends a saga older than time itself.
The World's oldest and fiercest army has been led to victory, and a lost generation
is delivered from its fear of extinction. As the sun sets over the
field of conflict the dinosaurs disperse, hoping never to set foot
in this place again.

AuthorMessage

chris3116

247. Posted:

How many of you download Castlevania Rondo of Blood last week? If you think it's not cool enough, you have no souls. All you want is more Nintendo games on the VC while there's not much to be released.

WII / PC gamer
My VC/Wiiware Collection

AuthorMessage

wiiplayer26

248. Posted:

chris3116 wrote:

All you want is more Nintendo games on the VC while there's not much to be released.

Not much to be released???? Look at Japan. They are drowning in VC. Nintendo could of just put The Return of Ishtar on VCA and make my day.

[19:46] wiiplayer26 joined the conversation
[19:47] PhoenixSage: It is teh twenty-sixth wii player. Howdy

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

My official theme song can be found in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H2ibJGIZlQ&feature=related

AuthorMessage

249. Posted:

oh come on people. Cave story release is cool enough for this week!

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

250. Posted:

Cough!BullPucky! Scuse me.

@Buffalobob: You're being sarcastic....right??

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

251. Posted:

Although I'm disappointed they didn't at least get a stinker out of the way on VC, Cave Story is good enough for me.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

252. Posted:

@The Fox: Well Cave Story is supposed to be good, but COME ON, one lousy game for the wii? That's pathetic. I don't own a DSI so those downloads don't affect me at all.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

SuperPeach

253. Posted:

wiiplayer26 wrote:

Not much to be released???? Look at Japan. They are drowning in VC. Nintendo could of just put The Return of Ishtar on VCA and make my day.

What's that?

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage

wiiplayer26

254. Posted:

SuperPeach wrote:

wiiplayer26 wrote:

What's that?

Here is the Wikipedia link for a description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Return_of_Ishtar
Here is some gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZJ1KWMRyVk&feature=related

Edited on by wiiplayer26

"Defend the Underatted, when you know they have nothing wrong with them" Thats my motto.

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

255. Posted:

Its been on the Japanese VC for a year now.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

RowdyRodimus

256. Posted:

SuperPeach wrote:

wiiplayer26 wrote:

What's that?

In it you play as either Warren Beatty or Dustin Hoffman as an actor who must make his way back to Hoollywood's "A list" after making one of the worst films ever. Fake Games Monthly gave it a 9/10 saying "It makes the Legend of Zelda look like Private Benjamin the Game".

I am the one you despise. I am he who says what you really deep down know but are affraid to admit. I am the Anti-Fanboy, the crusader of truth in a world built on your lies.

AuthorMessage

wiiplayer26

257. Posted:

RowdyRodimus wrote:

In it you play as either Warren Beatty or Dustin Hoffman as an actor who must make his way back to Hoollywood's "A list" after making one of the worst films ever. Fake Games Monthly gave it a 9/10 saying "It makes the Legend of Zelda look like Private Benjamin the Game".

What was that about?

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

258. Posted:

Japan is drowning in VC because there are so many Japan-exclusive titles there

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

259. Posted:

Well that stinks!

AuthorMessage

darebear

260. Posted:

wiiplayer26 wrote:

RowdyRodimus wrote:

What was that about?

It's about a gamer older than 10 who has a sense of humor. See: Ishtar, the movie. Good one Rowdy! ; >

darebear