Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 161 to 180 of 623

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

161. Posted:

Or Adventures of Lolo 3? half-hearted semi-hopeful grin

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Adam

162. Posted:

Super Pixel Man, that comment was just a joke. Final Fantasy games offer lots of variety. It's too huge a series to be all the same.

Stuffleupagus, you're probably right. I thought they said VI wasn't coming out at all (it was a news item on this site), but I could well have misread that.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

163. Posted:

Tony wrote:

Bass+X0 wrote:

Nintendo only caring about money is not exactly true - Super Smash Bros not yet on the American Virtual Console is proof of that.

Nintendo must be holding onto Smash Bros. for a special occasion. I think it may be Labor day. Lat year we got SMRPG and Clu Clu Land on Labor day. Maybe this year we will get Smash Bros. and Pro Wrestling or Golf or Clu Clu Land D, or Rad Racer who knows.

You're probably right. When is Labor day?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Bring_Back_Pluto

164. Posted:

First monday of september

....hmm monday....

Wii FC: 5412 0162 6187 3594
Brawl FC: 0517 4738 5514
Why do I want to bring back Pluto? Cuz the 8 others bullied it and I don't approve of bullying and I am here with this pointless movement to remind people of how (in)significant it really is!

AuthorMessage

The_Cow

165. Posted:

Bring+Back+Pluto wrote:

First monday of september

....hmm monday....

Trust me; I'm not going to wait that long! I've been waiting 5 months as of now; since March! And I still have had my last 2,000 Wii Points saved just for SSB64 & NyxQuest Kindered Spirits! :'(
I'm just glad NyxQuest is coming out next Monday though... so you don't know how badly I'm hoping for SSB64! ;)

Edited on by The_Cow

Favorite Song from The Crow City of Angels: I'm Your Boogie Man by White Zombie
Favorite The Crow Quotes: "It can't rain all of the time!" "It's not a good day to be a bad guy, huh?!" "Victims, aren't we all!"

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

166. Posted:

Once again we're back to this place where they didn't release a VC game.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

167. Posted:

Well, like I said in my thread for this week's releases, it may just be because of the media summit. With last year's, we saw the launch of Virtual Console Arcade, so maybe we'll see something with this year's as well.

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Rawk_Hawk

168. Posted:

Sigh

Here we go again

"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14

AuthorMessage

Sushie

169. Posted:

I just want Rondo T_T

A Fool and his Wii Points are easily parted.

AuthorMessage

Egg_miester

170. Posted:

with all the weeks last year we got 2 vc games a week i am not that surprised most companys are finding out that in N/A they make more money off wiiware then vc
just look at the vc top 20 they are nearly all nintendo games but when they use to show japan top 20 it was a few nintendo published games and more 3rd party

overturn code: 3266 3667 6901

AuthorMessage

171. Posted:

:(

AuthorMessage

Luigi-La-Bouncy

172. Posted:

I'm guessing that the virtual console doesn't do as well in Europe as it does in the US, but I've got not evidence to back that up. Maybe people are more into WiiWare here or something.

Luigi-La-Bouncy

AuthorMessage

TheNewestBooM

173. Posted:

wait... ur saying nlife is european based?! :O my world... you have rocked it...

but i digress... this weeks releases are dook dook for the wii. i wonder if this site could contact cave story's peeps and ask where in the bloody jellystone national park is that game?!

Edited on by TheNewestBooM

AKA - TheNoobestGooB

AuthorMessage

J-Man

174. Posted:

Adamant wrote:

Hyper Knuckles wrote:

Nintendo has about messed up so much, that I bought a PS3. The PS3 is amazing, it is a shame that Nintendo has not gotten their act together.

Are you drunk or something? On the PS3, you'll get one "Virtual Console" game a quarter or so.

Wrong!!!! The PS3's PSN Shop would average out to 2 retro games coming out a week.(With the inclusion of PS1 titles since alot of them come out)

J-Man

AuthorMessage

pixelman

175. Posted:

Haha, this topic is still kicking. Ah well, I still have plenty of VC to catch up on anyway.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

176. Posted:

TheNewestBooM wrote:

wait... ur saying nlife is european based?! :O my world... you have rocked it...

but i digress... this weeks releases are dook dook for the wii. i wonder if this site could contact cave story's peeps and ask where in the bloody jellystone national park is that game?!

The US branch is based in Texas. :3

Also, the guys behind Cave Story still claim that they're putting the "finishing touches" on the WiiWare release. Maybe they're going for perfection? >:3

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

177. Posted:

Consider how long Cave Story has taken to come out, I'm thinking the developers and Nintendo may have had a falling out and we may not see it on Wiiware.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

ejamer

178. Posted:

The+Fox wrote:

Consider how long Cave Story has taken to come out, I'm thinking the developers and Nintendo may have had a falling out and we may not see it on Wiiware.

That's just silly speculation though. From what I've read, they didn't submit a build for review until sometime in December, and then had to fix some issues and resubmit. Doing a bit of tweaking in between to make the game better hardly sounds like a "falling out"... and is no reason for impatient people to start raving about how the sky is falling.

Cave Story will be out when it's ready, and not a day before. Considering the amount of love and effort already put into the game, if there were serious issues then we would have heard about them by now. Have some patience, and enjoy some other games in the meantime.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

AuthorMessage

Rawk_Hawk

179. Posted:

This thread is about the Virtual console not Cave Story.

"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14

AuthorMessage

Knux

180. Posted:

No Virtual Console goodness this week? BOO! Oh well, at least we have Sonic & Knuckles from last week.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990