Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 121 to 140 of 624

AuthorMessage

M00se

121. Posted:

i emailed nintendo and asked them if they were gong to release more vc games after two weeks of nothing! ill tell you when the reply!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

AuthorMessage

MarkyVigoroth

122. Posted:

Ausden wrote:

If you want changes made, stop downloading Wii Ware and DSi ware games. Stand up to the tyranny, and take a stand.

I guess I will be buying 2 Nintendo Points Cards, then, since I want World of Goo and My Life as a Darkl__d... That would leave me with 1,500 points, and I already have plenty of Virtual Console ideas...

Remember, if you are boycotting WiiWare in order to support Virtual Console, buy Virtual Console games as well!

...never mind; I will also boycott WiiWare.

(By the way, was not the reason why Virtual Console releases scarace was to save some for the summer vacation?)

..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."

Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp

AuthorMessage

Knux

123. Posted:

I told you guys that the VC sales were going down, just like Corbie said! All Nintendo cares about is the money when it comes to VC! It is just going to upset a lot of gamers who love the VC service. Soon, the Hombrew Channel will be on my Wii, and then I do not have to worry about the VC anymore.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

124. Posted:

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I told you guys that the VC sales were going down, just like Corbie said! All Nintendo cares about is the money when it comes to VC! It is just going to upset a lot of gamers who love the VC service. Soon, the Hombrew Channel will be on my Wii, and then I do not have to worry about the VC anymore.

I'm disappointed about this too, but I will never resort to hacking.

Edited on by MetalMario

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Kidpit

125. Posted:

Ausden wrote:

If you want changes made, stop downloading Wii Ware and DSi ware games. Stand up to the tyranny, and take a stand.

facpalm
It's a freaking game service, not freaking England in the 1770s! Look I like playing retro games as much as the next guy, but really, Nintendo taking a break from releasing some old games on a service that has 309 titles for all of two weeks (so far) does not equal the oppression of a nation!

Kidpit

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

126. Posted:

All Nintendo cares about is the money when it comes to VC!

Why shouldn't they?

That is why they make games in the first place.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

pixelman

127. Posted:

WOW. I started this topic and ain't posted once - and there's been 125 replies!

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

128. Posted:

@KnucklesSonic8: I'm impressed with that reply you got, and look forward to seeing what the new form e-mail will be like. Shame that doesn't really help us get more releases, but it's still a small victory, in a weird way. :P

@Bass X0: But all the best game companies do stuff for the fans. They know how to treat us right, like Atlus! They realize that doing right by the customer is doing right by them, and I simply cannot understand why so many companies totally miss that obvious point nowadays! :(

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

129. Posted:

Anyone else wishing they don't release a VC game next week either just to see all the tears?

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

130. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Anyone else wishing they don't release a VC game next week either just to see all the tears?

Sure, why not? I could go another week. I got Wii Sports Resort.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Ricardo91

131. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Actually, that'd be very funny! I'm knee-deep in several other games right now, so I wouldn't mind! :D

Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer Simpson
Nintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.
VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

132. Posted:

Ricardo91 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Actually, that'd be very funny! I'm knee-deep in several other games right now, so I wouldn't mind! :D

Okay, that's three of us! :-D

My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

apocalypse217

133. Posted:

I have 7 systems and a PC I am not getting bored anytime soon.

apocalypse217

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

134. Posted:

@AlexSays: If you're at all serious, you've sunk to a new low in my eyes. Congratulations, I'm sure you're very pleased with yourself on that one. :P

EDIT: And people are actually agreeing with you, too. It's great to know this site is now flooded with insensitive bleeps. Thanks a lot. :l

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

135. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

Sure, why not? I could go another week. I got Wii Sports Resort.

Yeah I have other games too, but it's not even just that.

It's funny to see how peoples' lives are drastically changed by Nintendo's VC release schedule.

Nintendo doesn't release a game and there are people making petitions, and even trying to "make a difference". I love it.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

irken004

136. Posted:

I'm happy with Pulseman for awhile :)

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

137. Posted:

@AlexSays: Sadist. :(

I can personally live without VC if I absolutely have to, but this is by no means my preferred course of action! And I sympathize with those who are taking this worse than I am. Nintendo needs to fix this mess before things get any worse!

AuthorMessage

MarkyVigoroth

138. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

I would, out of curiosity, not sadism.

Myself, I would not worry until we get 2 months without a Virtual Console release, and even then I would not make a mess out of the lackage.

..."Twilight"? I'd rather read "My Immortal."

Credits: http://fav.me/d2gq0yf <- NOT my stamp

AuthorMessage

pixelman

139. Posted:

I just want Cave Story to be honest. (Yes I know it's WiiWare)

And Final Fantasy III.

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage

Adam

140. Posted:

You mean IV, I guess. III isn't coming to VC here, unfortunately. I've never played that one. Or maybe you meant the original US version of VI, but that's not coming either, for whatever reason.

I want every game Nicalis is working on tomorrow. And Gaijin Games. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.