Forums

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Posts 121 to 140 of 612

AlexSays

Anyone else wishing they don't release a VC game next week either just to see all the tears?

AlexSays

MetalMario

AlexSays wrote:

Anyone else wishing they don't release a VC game next week either just to see all the tears?

Sure, why not? I could go another week. I got Wii Sports Resort.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

MetalMario

Ricardo91 wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

Actually, that'd be very funny! I'm knee-deep in several other games right now, so I wouldn't mind!

Okay, that's three of us!

MetalMario

apocalypse217

I have 7 systems and a PC I am not getting bored anytime soon.

apocalypse217

Stuffgamer1

@AlexSays: If you're at all serious, you've sunk to a new low in my eyes. Congratulations, I'm sure you're very pleased with yourself on that one.

EDIT: And people are actually agreeing with you, too. It's great to know this site is now flooded with insensitive bleeps. Thanks a lot. :l

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

AlexSays

MetalMario wrote:

Sure, why not? I could go another week. I got Wii Sports Resort.

Yeah I have other games too, but it's not even just that.

It's funny to see how peoples' lives are drastically changed by Nintendo's VC release schedule.

Nintendo doesn't release a game and there are people making petitions, and even trying to "make a difference". I love it.

AlexSays

Stuffgamer1

@AlexSays: Sadist.

I can personally live without VC if I absolutely have to, but this is by no means my preferred course of action! And I sympathize with those who are taking this worse than I am. Nintendo needs to fix this mess before things get any worse!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

MarkyVigoroth

AlexSays wrote:

I would, out of curiosity, not sadism.

Myself, I would not worry until we get 2 months without a Virtual Console release, and even then I would not make a mess out of the lackage.

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

retired_account

I just want Cave Story to be honest. (Yes I know it's WiiWare)

And Final Fantasy III.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Adam

You mean IV, I guess. III isn't coming to VC here, unfortunately. I've never played that one. Or maybe you meant the original US version of VI, but that's not coming either, for whatever reason.

I want every game Nicalis is working on tomorrow. And Gaijin Games. I hope I'm not disappointed.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

retired_account

Actually I was referring to the US numbering, so it'd be VI. It's always possible they'll bring it over.

I wish they'd bring over V - I played a fan translation of it and it rocked hard.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

touffeboy

i'm waiting only one game: Mario Party loll xD

Oh, and Donkey kong 64.... and Maybe Mario Paint...

touffeboy

Adam

I think I played the GBA version of V. If that was the one where somewhat early in there are these haunted ships and a haunted train, it was awesome. As with all Final Fantasy games, I never finished it though,so I'd definitely nab it on VC if Square put it out there.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ItsFuzzyPickles

AlexSays wrote:

We've gone far enough with the lack of an Virtual Console release, don't give them ideas!

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

@touffeboy: I'll be rejoicing with you once we get Mario Party. Even if it was just the first one, I'd be really happy. That would mean that #2 and #3 -- both of which I consider to be must-buys -- aren't far behind!

Let's hope it's #350, hm? Or #400 if SMK comes first.

KnucklesSonic8

MetalMario

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

@touffeboy: I'll be rejoicing with you once we get Mario Party. Even if it was just the first one, I'd be really happy. That would mean that #2 and #3 -- both of which I consider to be must-buys -- aren't far behind!

Let's hope it's #350, hm? Or #400 if SMK comes first.

You do realize there are 52 weeks in a year? If we get one game a week if any, it will be almost an entire year waiting for one or two Virtual Console games.

MetalMario

KnucklesSonic8

That's okay. I've been patient on a lot of VC games I've been waiting for. It won't kill me. Too bad that's not the case for others.

Anyway, given that support for the VC is waning (as in, not having as many releases as there used to be) I think it would be safe to assume that Nintendo could very well focus on the more requested titles and focus more on quality releases. It's a bit of a stretch but we'll see what happens this Monday....

KnucklesSonic8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.