Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Showing 101 to 120 of 623

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

101. Posted:

I just sent them an e-mail. Hopefully I get some good news.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Atlantis1982

102. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

After my reply as per Stuffgamer1's recommendation, addressing the response I recieved and how it was out-of-date, I got the EXACT same response (but from a different rep)?!

We appreciate your comments concerning the recent number of Virtual Console games that have been released. Please keep in mind that there are various factors involved with releasing older game titles on the Wii’s Virtual Console. We average about 10 new Virtual Console titles per month, which means that some months will see more than 10 new releases and others less than 10 new releases. I will, however, be sure to share your feedback regarding this issue to the appropriate personnel for further review.

It probably didn't even look at my reply to the first time they sent me that.

Yeah, I got that exact message a few months ago.

Atlantis1982

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

103. Posted:

I've been telling people for a long time they don't actually care, nor often read, whatever you send them through email. lol

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

Machu

104. Posted:

I don't understand. The only reason I'd be miffed by a complete lack of VC releases one week, is if I had already downloaded everything on there, and needed something new. Go download something else, I imagine there's one or two games you might have missed.

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

105. Posted:

Guess what, guys. I got a new reply from someone else regarding the duplicate response I received!

"You're absolutely right--we goofed. I apologize on behalf of the previous responder and for the fact that the response used was out-of-date. At the time it was written, we were releasing about 10 VC titles per month, but with the advent of WiiWare, that monthly total has dropped.

The main thing to take away from the responses you received is that your feedback was heard and forwarded. The response will be updated to reflect our current release schedule."

Wow, so their responses will be changed thanks to me! Plus, they've forwarded my comments to the appropriate department. How nice. :)

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

106. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Guess what, guys. I got a new reply from someone else regarding the duplicate response I received!

"You're absolutely right--we goofed. I apologize on behalf of the previous responder and for the fact that the response used was out-of-date. At the time it was written, we were releasing about 10 VC titles per month, but with the advent of WiiWare, that monthly total has dropped.

The main thing to take away from the responses you received is that your feedback was heard and forwarded. The response will be updated to reflect our current release schedule."

Wow, so their responses will be changed thanks to me! Plus, they've forwarded my comments to the appropriate department. How nice. :)

Sweet! Could this mean all two-game Virtual Console weeks for now on? I will never complain again if they keep that as the norm, I really will stop complaining.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Knux

107. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

It's about time Nintendo admitted they messed up! Could we actually recieve a good VC update tomorrow?

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

108. Posted:

Yeah, I know! As if MS or Sony would admit to doing something like that and making steps to change it right away! I swear if we get SSB64 or another good game tomorrow, I'm gonna get the feeling that they actually listened!!

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

109. Posted:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

Yeah, I know! As if MS or Sony would admit to doing something like that and making steps to change it right away! I swear if we get SSB64 or another good game tomorrow, I'm gonna get the feeling that they actually listened!!

And what will you do if there is something to complain about?! Complain some more?! I bet anyone on stinking NintendoLife doesn't wants to do that tomarrow?! :(

We'll see I guess... come on SSB64!!! ;)

Edited on by Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

110. Posted:

Well it would be cool if Super Smash Bros did get released but its also possible that arcade Altered Beast gets released too.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Tails

111. Posted:

I'll Believe it when i see it otherwise Kubos is coming out that will tide me over ^^!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

112. Posted:

Someone should e-mail Nintendo again.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Charlie_The_Unicorn

113. Posted:

WhoKnew wrote:

When remember when Europe got no VC weeks? Then they were hit with SSB64? Chill guys.

That seems to make a lot of sense.

Don't worry guys; It's just calm before the storm. ;)

Edited on by Charlie_The_Unicorn

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

AuthorMessage

Corbs

114. Posted:

I'm not sure emailing Nintendo is going to do one bit of good. They've stated that VC sales were way down and right now the WiiWare and DSiWare services are flourishing and I see no reason why they won't continue to focus on those services instead of the VC. In fact, if an email we received from a reader who emailed Nintendo about the lack of VC releases is in fact authentic, we might not be seeing many VC releases at all in the future, sadly.

Edited on by Corbs

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

KnucklesSonic8

115. Posted:

Well at least some good came of my email from last week! And yes, Corbie, the email is authentic. Dunno why you would think otherwise.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

116. Posted:

The same thing happen again. Now that's complete ********! I'm not going to take an stand for this, I will make sure NOA pays for this!

@Corbie: Now that you realize the grim possibility, please sign this petition to show that you care about the Virtual Console:

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/vcindanger

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Swiket

117. Posted:

So making a petition is making sure "NOA pays for this"?

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

King_Elemento

118. Posted:

Guys, note that it's the summer. Children, more notably the younger ones, are off school. Young children want new stuff, not old 8- and 16-bit stuff. The VC fire will start burning more in a few weeks time, just be patient.

Wii: 0586-8683-7141-4552
MKWii: 4940-9518-0566
SSBB: 4897-8741-8094

AuthorMessage

Ausden

119. Posted:

If you want changes made, stop downloading Wii Ware and DSi ware games. Stand up to the tyranny, and take a stand.

MKWi FC: 3223-3887-6175

AuthorMessage

Swiket

120. Posted:

"Tyranny". Somewhere, NOA is viewing this forum and screaming "Dance, monkeys, dance!"

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323