Forums

Topic: The "question Nintendo's support of VC" thread.

Posts 101 to 110 of 110

orlick

I do not like the VC much anywhere
unless it is greater than great, - I tend to hate.
Cause nothing worse than getting stuck - with an old time game thats hyed but now it sucks

so I say bring on the wiiware
classic gaming with a new coat of paint, - indie boys make 'em where they aint
give me something for my money - 3rd party disc is so trash it aint even funny

nintendo its cool - I read yo bro
you gotta go where the customers go
and ain it tironic aint it whack
hardcore got the originals the VC lacks

yo.

Ben Cartwright: You and your education.
Adam Cartwright: Education is progress! Now what have you got against it?
Ben Cartwright: I don't have anything against education - as long as it doesn't interfere with your thinking!

rustythekid

people just love to complain, now I read those Star Wars games are mediocre (best series on the VC in a long time), how much Nintendo thinks about money oh no! Nintendo loves money, NO WAAY!!!! come on guys... it's not like the VC has infinite videogames to dig out from the vaults....

rustythekid

Adamant

Rapadash6 wrote:

So, in response to the reply Sean Aaron recieved from NOE, basically what I'm hearing is that, even though Europe already has Smash Bros AND Pilotwings, you guys can still expect a couple more Major titles by year end...

For all we know, those major titles may very well be what you call the "mediocre" Star Wars games. Hell, that's actually a quite logical assumption. You'll get your mediocre and outdated N64 fighter before too long, don't worry.

Adamant

DjPhatskillz

orlick wrote:

I do not like the VC much anywhere
unless it is greater than great, - I tend to hate.
Cause nothing worse than getting stuck - with an old time game thats hyed but now it sucks

so I say bring on the wiiware
classic gaming with a new coat of paint, - indie boys make 'em where they aint
give me something for my money - 3rd party disc is so trash it aint even funny

nintendo its cool - I read yo bro
you gotta go where the customers go
and ain it tironic aint it whack
hardcore got the originals the VC lacks

yo.

FLY! respect....

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joshua593210

This isn't legit. This was posted on July 27th, and since then they updated both the internet channel and the nintendo channel. Don't listen to this, we'll probably get better virtual console games once it's closer to the holiday season.

joshua593210

Adamant

Adamant wrote:

Rapadash6 wrote:

So, in response to the reply Sean Aaron recieved from NOE, basically what I'm hearing is that, even though Europe already has Smash Bros AND Pilotwings, you guys can still expect a couple more Major titles by year end...

For all we know, those major titles may very well be what you call the "mediocre" Star Wars games. Hell, that's actually a quite logical assumption. You'll get your mediocre and outdated N64 fighter before too long, don't worry.

Hey look at that, I was right. Can you Americans stop whining now?

Adamant

LzWinky

Sometimes I wonder why everyone wants the first Smash so bad. After playing Melee, the first one just looks and feels terrible.

I hope that they release Super Mario Kart soon. In the mean time I'll just be happy with what I have for now.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rapadash6

@Adamant

You know, you're right! We americans have no right to complain... As much as you think we're "whining" you can't argue that the disparities between our release schedules over the majority of this year have been rediculously in favor of your side of the pond. Technically we have more games than you guys, although that number is shrinking, the truth of it is that you guys have more games that matter. Aside from Smash Bros and Pilotwings, you guys have Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Ryger and Solomon's Key, not to mention about 10 or so C64 games we don't. Now that you guys are getting the Star Wars games, which I don't think highly of anyway, what advantages does our library really have over yours? Unless you're a huge stratagy game fanatic, none really. It's not that I want our Virtual Console selection to be better than yours, but that it really should be more balanced than it is currently. It's just not fair and you can't tell me that it isn't, whether you think the games in question are good or not.

Edited on by Rapadash6

Future Wii purchases:
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Zelda Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sin and Punishment 2

LinktotheFuture

Bring on Super Mario Kart and Pilotwings before SSB 64, and don't forget Pro Wrestling.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.