Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Next Neo Geo games to come on VC?

Showing 201 to 209 of 209

AuthorMessage

OMC79

201. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

The Wii mini is awful, it must cost 50 dlls no more.

Por desgracia ya esta disponible en México por $1990, el año pasado compre mi Wii compatible con GC por $2500. Pobres de aquellos que compren esa consola lisiada (como si el Wii no estuviera ya suficientemente lisiado sin WiiConnect24). ¿De que sirve que incluyan Mario Kart Wii si no puedes jugar en línea?

OMC79

AuthorMessage

Aldebaran

202. Posted:

OMC79 wrote:

DarkEdi wrote:

The Wii mini is awful, it must cost 50 dlls no more.

Por desgracia ya esta disponible en México por $1990, el año pasado compre mi Wii compatible con GC por $2500. Pobres de aquellos que compren esa consola lisiada (como si el Wii no estuviera ya suficientemente lisiado sin WiiConnect24). ¿De que sirve que incluyan Mario Kart Wii si no puedes jugar en línea?

Mi Wii también es retrocompatible con Game Cube, es una Wii de color negro que incluía el Wii Remote Plus

I also have a Wii backwards compatible with Game Cube, is a black colour Wii which included the Wii Remote Plus

Aldebaran

Twitter: shoryuken39

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

203. Posted:

La mejor versión es la retrocompatible y la peor la versión Mini.

The best one is the retrocompatible Wii version, the worst, Wii Mini.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

204. Posted:

Hey guys, just a friendly reminder — please remember that our Community Rules ask that English be used here at Nintendo Life. We do understand that English may not be everyone's first language, and we don't expect flawless examples of fluency, we merely ask that the effort to communicate in English be shown in your posts here. Thanks in advance, everyone, and thank you to those making the effort to post translations :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

205. Posted:

Neinhalt Sieger!

(is my favorite character in Samurai Shodown II)

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

OMC79

206. Posted:

I still hope they at least release Samurai Shodown V Special, is the only one that was left exclusive to the NG.

OMC79

AuthorMessage

Aldebaran

207. Posted:

OMC79 wrote:

I still hope they at least release Samurai Shodown V Special, is the only one that was left exclusive to the NG.

No big loss though

Aldebaran

AuthorMessage

Aldebaran

208. Posted:

Aldebaran wrote:

DarkEdi wrote:

OMC79 and Aldebaran, I don´t know how to send private messages but you can add me to Wii U
My ID is: edi_tena

Thanks but I do not have Wii U yet .....

I've purchased a new Wii U mi ID is: Aldebaran20

Aldebaran

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

209. Posted:

Thanks, added. :)

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena