Forums

Topic: Next Neo Geo games to come on VC?

Posts 121 to 140 of 209

DrDaisy

Does Kizuna Encounter have a chance? With blood?

Edited on by DrDaisy

DrDaisy

Aldebaran

Sadly nothing came out today we'll have to wait maybe in 2 weeks

Nintendo Network ID: Aldebaran20

Omega

@Aldebaran: Good to know. As long as there are new games, Nintendo won't shut down the Wii shop.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

DarkEdi

Great, i want KOF 99, 00, 01, etc. I only have KOF Orochi Saga but i want the next ones too.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

DarkEdi

That list (thanks Aldebaran) also show some Wiiware games, i thought the wiiware was dead.

WiiWare
Descent
Last Flight
Rush Rush Rally Racing
The Will of Dr. Frankenstein

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Shotgunryugan

DarkEdi wrote:

That list (thanks Aldebaran) also show some Wiiware games, i thought the wiiware was dead.

WiiWare
Descent
Last Flight
Rush Rush Rally Racing
The Will of Dr. Frankenstein

^None of those sound interesting, though i might go for "The Will of Dr. Frankenstein" since i loved Mary Shelley's book.
(By the way, what's with your signature? a bit creepy )
Definitely looking into KOF'99 though.

Edited on by Shotgunryugan

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

DarkEdi

@Shotgunryugan
My sign is a part of the letter of the song "Ojalá" from Silvio Rodríguez. I love it.

Aldebaran

DarkEdi wrote:

@Shotgunryugan
My sign is a part of the letter of the song "Ojalá" from Silvio Rodríguez. I love it.

Never heard of him although I am myself native Spanish speaker

Aldebaran

Sengoku 1 is available today on North America VC (crap I wanted Sengoku 3 lol)

SparkOfSpirit

At least we're almost there!

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

KingMike

Aldebaran wrote:

Sengoku 1 is available today on North America VC (crap I wanted Sengoku 3 lol)

Hopefully I should soon get a copy of the Super Famicom version.
Was supposed to be released in North America but wasn't.
I hear that one isn't worth worrying too much about missing.

KingMike

Shotgunryugan

Aldebaran wrote:

DarkEdi wrote:

@Shotgunryugan

I'm a native spanish speaker too(from Puerto Rico ), never heard that song before, so i'll have to give it a listen.

OT:Should i wait for Sengoku 3 or just dive into one of the previous games in the franchise?

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Aldebaran

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Aldebaran wrote:

DarkEdi wrote:

@Shotgunryugan

I'm a native spanish speaker too(from Puerto Rico ), never heard that song before, so i'll have to give it a listen.

OT:Should i wait for Sengoku 3 or just dive into one of the previous games in the franchise?

I am from Mexico and I have no idea who that singer and I swear I had no idea such song existed

My recommendation would be to wait for Sengoku 3 or if you want to sneak a peak in previous games of the franchise give a try to Sengoku 2, avoid Sengoku 1 by all means necessary.

DarkEdi

I give you the link of the song. I´m sure you have listened before. It is beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB9wpKXvr1o

Aldebaran

DarkEdi wrote:

I give you the link of the song. I´m sure you have listened before. It is beautiful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB9wpKXvr1o

Thanks for the link but unfortunately I can assure you I have never ever heard that song in my entire life

Aldebaran

KOF 99 was the latest addition last week

SparkOfSpirit

Sengoku 3 is this week!

I've got my 900 points waiting!

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Aldebaran

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Sengoku 3 is this week!

I've got my 900 points waiting!

Wonderful news finally it wil be released this week.

I am gonna get my 900 points ready too

Thank you for the informaton

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic