Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: Next Neo Geo games to come on VC?

Showing 101 to 120 of 209

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

101. Posted:

D4 is a great company, they are releasing a lot of Neo Geo games. I love it.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

102. Posted:

It's not Ultimate Match though, right? I'll wait for that like I skipped Metal Slug 2 for X.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

103. Posted:

Ultimate Match didn't appear on the NeoGeo though. That was a modern (2008) enhanced version of the original KoF98.

But Metal Slug X did appear on the NeoGeo which is why it could be released. Ultimate Match won't be released.

Edited on by Bass_X0

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Aldebaran

104. Posted:

Art of Fighting 3 was released today on North American Virtual Console

Aldebaran

Twitter: shoryuken39

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

105. Posted:

Does anyone have information on what the next title might be? or is it random?

I'm really wanting to play Garou, because i have never played that one and a lot of people apparently consider it the best fighting game for the NeoGeo(though personally, i prefer KOF'98).

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AuthorMessage

Bass_X0

106. Posted:

Its random, but keep an eye on Japanese releases to see whats coming up. Garou has been released on Japan's VC so it should come to America eventually.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

AuthorMessage

Aldebaran

107. Posted:

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Does anyone have information on what the next title might be? or is it random?

I'm really wanting to play Garou, because i have never played that one and a lot of people apparently consider it the best fighting game for the NeoGeo(though personally, i prefer KOF'98).

I have Garou Mark of the Wolves for XBLA but I won't hesitate to purchase it again for the Virtual Console however as far as I know it hasn't been released on Japanese Virtual Console

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Virtual_Console_games_fo...)

That game and Sengoku 3 are the two last I wait the most

Aldebaran

AuthorMessage

Omega

108. Posted:

Wow. They have "Last Resort" and "Pulstar" in Japan. I would be very pleased if we get them too at some point.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

109. Posted:

Blazing Star, Pulstar, Garou, and Sengoku 3 are all that's left that I'm waiting for.

Bass_X0 wrote:

Ultimate Match didn't appear on the NeoGeo though. That was a modern (2008) enhanced version of the original KoF98.

But Metal Slug X did appear on the NeoGeo which is why it could be released. Ultimate Match won't be released.

Oh, thanks for the info. I got it with my remaining points.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

Rawk_Hawk

110. Posted:

The Super Spy

Actually I'm still waiting for Last Resort and Windjammers

I am happy with the current Neo Geo Library on the VC though.

Edited on by Rawk_Hawk

"Practice hospitality. bless and do not curse." Romans 12:13-14

AuthorMessage

Aldebaran

111. Posted:

Yei !!! Wonderful news cos today I was checking the Japanese VC Neo Geo section http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/neogeo.html and Sengoku 3 (Sengoku Legends 2001 戦国伝承2001 ) is going to be released on Japanese Virtual Console this April

http://www.vc-neogeo.d4e.co.jp/

Once it appears in Japanese VC is just a matter of time we get it in the Americas and Europe

Untitled

Edited on by Aldebaran

Aldebaran

AuthorMessage

brooks83

112. Posted:

I think we've gotten through most of the fighting games, now it should be time for something different. C'mon Pulstar, Blazing Star, Viewpoint, Sengoku 3, Windjammers, Last Resort, League Bowling, heck, even some of D4's NES catalog would be great. Anything other than a fighting game or a Metal Slug game. Nothing wrong with Metal Slug, but I want to see something that isn't already on a compilation.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

113. Posted:

Sengoku 3! Sweet! I've got exactly 900 points left which I'll be saving for that.

― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

Ryno

114. Posted:

Aldebaran wrote:

Yei !!! Wonderful news cos today I was checking the Japanese VC Neo Geo section http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/vc/neogeo.html and Sengoku 3 (Sengoku Legends 2001 戦国伝承2001 ) is going to be released on Japanese Virtual Console this April

http://www.vc-neogeo.d4e.co.jp/

Once it appears in Japanese VC is just a matter of time we get it in the Americas and Europe

Oh man, one of most anticipated VC titles (since I don't have a New Geo and don't plan on getting one).

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

115. Posted:

yeah i have to say sengoku 3 ill take, 2 was unbalanced with the character morphing

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

DarkEdi

116. Posted:

There is a new Neo Geo game today.

Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

AuthorMessage

Aldebaran

117. Posted:

DarkEdi wrote:

There is a new Neo Geo game today.

Yes NAM 1975 was added today to North American VC

Aldebaran

AuthorMessage

Omega

118. Posted:

And Shock Troopers 2nd Squad was added to the European VC. (Both games are not fighting games - what surprise.)

Ωɱɛɡɑ

AuthorMessage

Aldebaran

119. Posted:

This Thursday is likely we'll see either Sengoku 3 (hope so) or KOF 99 on North American VC

Aldebaran

AuthorMessage

ogo79

120. Posted:

Aldebaran wrote:

This Thursday is likely we'll see either Sengoku 3 (hope so) or KOF 99 on North American VC

ill be watching and waiting

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)