Forums

Topic: NA VC fans, read this and rejoice! (A big game coming this Monday and more!)

Posts 61 to 78 of 78

retired_account

Egg+miester wrote:

yay two outdated/poorly aged games that we have the better versions to play

:chokes on soda:

What version of Mario Kart is better than Super Mario Kart? >.>

(Hint: It's spelled "N-O-N-E")

retired_account

Twilight_Crow

weirdadam wrote:

Couldn't care less about nostalgia. If you want a game that's "poorly aged," look no further than Mario Kart Wii. Got old in a couple days while Super Mario Kart has yet to lose its charm. Tracks are better designed. The feather is awesome. And no blue shell or lightning cloud. Sounds like a winner to me.

Both SMK and SSB are so different from their successors that you can't really say the series have necessarily gotten better, just different. There are things each game does (SMK moreso than SSB) that its sequels have given up on, which make them worth playing even if you enjoy the sequels equally.

I Totally agree, those games are great by themselves, and, having MK and SSB originals myself, I think they haven't aged that badly. I'm happy that many more people will be able to play them too .

Btw Adam, NO Lighting Cloud is a winner, no matter what MK game we're talking about .

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

@ pixelman

I like Double Dash way more than Super Mario Kart. It's real fun.

ItsFuzzyPickles

ryanknight717 wrote:

And now well complain about Super Mario All-Stars!

Same with Earthbound, Kirby's Super Stars, and many more. The Virtual Console is far from finish.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Super+Smash+Bros wrote:

ryanknight717 wrote:

Same with Earthbound, Kirby's Super Stars, and many more. The Virtual Console is far from finish.

What is finished to you?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

StarBoy91

ryanknight717 wrote:

Okay.
[Enjoys Super Mario All-Stars on the SNES so much] :3

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

I want EarthBound for one reason: Giygas! That boss fight makes the whole experience worth while for me.

Edited on by

ItsFuzzyPickles

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Super+Smash+Bros+Fan1999 wrote:

ryanknight717 wrote:

What is finished to you?

Although I want every game on the Virtual Console, I'll be satisfied when Earthbound and Mega Man VIII is on the Virtual Console. Even then, it will not be dead yet.
took care of that weird HTML for you

Edited on by theblackdragon

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Egg_miester

pixelman wrote:

Egg+miester wrote:

wow someone can't get out of the early 90ies for video games i always saw the first mario kart games badly made i neer got into the games intel the ds one and the bad cheating on wifi push me off the game i don't mind mario kart on the wii

overturn code: 3266 3667 6901

Nintendork

Egg+miester wrote:

wow someone can't get out of the early 90ies for video games i always saw the first mario kart games badly made i neer got into the games intel the ds one and the bad cheating on wifi push me off the game i don't mind mario kart on the wii

What?

That's why you're still a kid.
ADD ME ON PSN: xnintendorkx
Youtube account: xNintendorkx

retired_account

:stares at the period, comma, and shift keys questioningly:

retired_account

Egg_miester

life is to short to be taken seriously i never even take my self seriously even my family never can tell when i am joking or not its fun

overturn code: 3266 3667 6901

Ricardo91

I'll rejoice, but not cuz I was particularly looking forward to any of these. Rather cuz all the people who keep complaining about them will finally shut their traps (For the time being, at least. )!

pixelman wrote:

Egg+miester wrote:

Mario Kart DS.

barneygumble

pixelman wrote:

Egg+miester wrote:

It has absolutly no change against Mario Kart Wii, but if it was your first MK
we all understand the "Retrofeeling" everyone has for his first or favorite game. ( Mine was Shinobi, Im still waiting )

www.gamecollectorsparadise.de

Rensch

I hope it arrives in Europe soon so I can finally complete my collection of Mario Kart games.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.