Showing 61 to 77 of 77
61. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 17:15 BST
Maybe either Majora's Mask or Super Smash Bros.Please Nintendo! Please don't dissapoint us!
62. Posted: Fri 15th May 2009 17:20 BST
Probably MM. I doubt SSB will be seen in 2009
63. Posted: Sat 16th May 2009 19:24 BST
I will be looking forward to Monday. Thankfully I'll have more time to play on the Wii now that I graduated from High School.
64. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 01:10 BST
PLEASE LET IT BE MM! I have waited so long for MM to come out. It has to be it.
65. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 01:14 BST
For better or worse, tomorrow is going to really interesting. I can't wait to see what we get!
Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
66. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 01:35 BST
If it's not Majora's Mask I'll eat my hat!
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
67. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 04:24 BST
1. Majora's Mask2. Yoshi's Island3. EarthBound4. Jet Force Gemini (sniff...probably won't happen)5. Aaaannnd some crappy and random game from some system, lol6. Oh and two WiiWare game...
..Ok, so it's more of a wish list...you never know these games could all come out at the same time tomorrow. lol
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
68. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 04:30 BST
its going to be Earthbound, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, and Donkey Kong 64.just joking its going to be Yo-Noid!
69. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 04:34 BST
It better be Majora's Mask or NOA will feel my fury!
70. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 05:03 BST
It's so obvious that's it's going to be Majora's Mask. Considering Japan and Europe have had it for over a month.
71. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 05:25 BST
Japan has had SSB64 for over a month and it's been rated by the ESRB. Nice try. I'd hardly label it as "obvious". MM is fair game as much as SSB64.
I'm hoping for SSB64 or Mario Party. If we get a surprise release like DK64, I'll be incredibly happy but I won't hold my breath. Either way, I have exactly 1,000 Points so I'll debate and see if WiiWare will get my points if VC turns out to be disappointing. But given Nintendo's track record with the past VC releases for ever multiple of 50, I doubt they'd release a crappy game.
Edited on Mon 18th May, 2009 @ 05:27 by KnucklesSonic8
72. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 05:30 BST
@KnucklesSonic8: SSB64 was ESRB rated? OH THIS JUST MADE MY NIGHT BETTER! YESH! YESH!
73. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 05:58 BST
Don't get your hopes ridiculously high or anything. This was quite some time ago since like last year. But it definitely was added at one point just like Sonic and Knuckles.
Actually, on that note, I find it quite interesting (coincidence?) that ESRB is currently down!
74. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 06:07 BST
I just went to ESRB. None of these games have a rating. Don't think it's bad though, they don't have the rating for Mario Party 8 either.
75. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 06:16 BST
Mario Party 8 was never added to the site to begin with. S&K and SSB64 got taken down last year as did a couple of other confirmed titles.
You just access ESRB? I'm getting a "Service Temporarily Unavailable" error....
76. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 06:21 BST
I honestly don't care what we get right now, I'm pretty much broke is why, lol.
Edited on Mon 18th May, 2009 @ 06:21 by Megumi
77. Posted: Mon 18th May 2009 06:32 BST
@KS8: Yeah, i'm using the Wii's internet channel.