Showing 1 to 4 of 4
1. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 17:27 BST
Does MK64 save your progress through the single palyer cups so u know which ones uv dun n how well like say f-zero-x would or the more recent mario karts by putting sum sorta marking on said cup or does it reset its self every time you turn the game off?ps i know u can save time trials with a memory card but im downloading it on the wiis VC?!
2. Posted: Mon 17th Sep 2012 17:43 BST
It gives you a cup
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
3. Posted: Fri 21st Sep 2012 22:38 BST
1. The game does save progress.
2. All N64 Virtual Console games reset once you exit from them, but no data is lost.
3. Since Ghost Data saved to the N64's Memory Card ( that plugs in the controller), there is no way to save ghost data in the Virtual Console version.
4. Posted: Sat 22nd Sep 2012 01:59 BST
Nintendo is lazy, they simply could do a new save for illimited ghost data, same for the rumble (the gamecube controller can use rumble) or maybe for the Wii U could handle the rumble with the controller pro or even with the game pad.
Wii U: edi_tena (please tell me you are from NintendoLife)
Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.
Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena