Forums

Topic: Mario Party 1 and 3 VC PROOF?????

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Safari_ghost

- Original Message -

Received: 3/29/12 9:30:44 PM PDT
To: Nintendo <[email protected]>
Subject: Webform: Wii > Channel Support/Assistance > Wii Shop

im concerned about mario party 1 i understand nintendo had a lot of law suits because of rotating mini-games but is there any way you can change the controls of those mini-gamesand please write back to me please do not copy and then paste something

On Apr 7, 2012, at 12:18 PM, "Nintendo Customer Support" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for writing, and for your patience in receiving this response. I certainly want to address your concerns, but I want to make sure that I understand it correctly. I see that when you went through our Webform choices, you chose the WiiShop as your subject. If you are asking about changing the controls for Mario Party on the WiiShop, I want to let you know that this game isn't available through the WiiShop. The only Mario Party game available on the WiiShop is Mario Party 2, which did include mini-games that use the control stick in a rotating manner.

If you have the Nintendo 64 and the original Mario Party game, please write back with that information and I'll look further into the issue for you.

Sincerely,

Ryan P. Stoffel
Nintendo of America Inc.

Received: 4/8/12 1:45:59 AM PDT
To: Nintendo <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Webform: Wii > Channel Support/Assistance > Wii Shop

Yes i have the cartridge for mario party 1 and 3 also a n64 but i want it em on wii

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. I will make sure to forward your suggestions to the appropriate departments so that they are taken into consideration. While I can’t guarantee those games will be added to the Wii's Virtual Console service, we appreciate hearing about what is important to you.

For more details about the Virtual Console, including an updated list of available software titles, check out the following web page:

http://www.nintendo.com/wii/virtualconsole

Nintendo announces new digital releases every Thursday. Keep checking our website (www.nintendo.com) for updates!

Sincerely,

Ben Weekly
Nintendo of America, Inc

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

Safari_ghost

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Not proof.

why do u say that explain it for me but more proof than weve had lately nintendo doesnt even talk about the wii vc

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

Tasuki

Thats not proof they are just saying politely that there is no chance in hell that these games are coming to Wii VC and that the appropriate department is the round one that sits on the floor and that your message will be fowarded there.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Chrono_Cross

When Nintendo announces them they are proof. This is not proof.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.