Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 01:57 BST
So I was playing Mario Kart 64 on VC and I noticed something;The AI are really hard! I mean really hard, harder than the wii game! I can't even get away from them!I owned the game on my 64 and I don't remember them being that hard?
Plus, this is just a comment, but you go way to fast on 150cc! I don't remember it being like that?? Maybe its just been awhile
3DS: 4081-5713-4255wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359Brawl: 3866 8155 2677MK: 4167 4898 3288excite bots: 1848 9258 6300
2. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 02:02 BST
i couldn't get away from them as well and i was playing on 50cc. and it does go way too fast on 150cc!
3. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 02:08 BST
I found it OK
4. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 02:09 BST
its not bad, just difficult.
5. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 02:10 BST
It's just as difficult as the original. Damn you rubber-band AI!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPSN Name: EricChathamWii FC: 1599-5101-5844-5527 Too many codes to list... E-mail me, add me, and then we'll go from there...The #2 hookadikkaI have WiiSpeak, The Conduit, COD, All GH/RB, and pretty much everything else online...
6. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 03:39 BST
I love how you could pull off the big Rainbow Road shortcut and by the end of the final lap they'll still catch up to you and be neck and neck with you! It's actually quite hilarious... not to mention gripping!
7. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 04:35 BST
People always say how hard MKwii Ai are, but its just crazy in Mk64.I hardly ever win by more than a few seconds.
8. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 06:09 BST
I don't remember Kart64 AI being that fast... Do you guys use miniturbo?
9. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 06:18 BST
noI don't remember them being that fast either.
10. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 18:07 BST
They are HARDNESS!
Here is My Backloggery
11. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 18:19 BST
I'm pretty sure the AI is programmed to hang on your tail, which kind of sucks. And the speed in 150cc is the only reason I play it.
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Twitter: pixelpowa
12. Posted: Thu 21st May 2009 22:01 BST
You're just used to the rubberbanding and the ase of Mario Kart: Wii exlcuding the 150cc of course.
13. Posted: Fri 22nd May 2009 01:08 BST
I'm just used to the wii I guess