Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: June 29 NA VC Predictions

Showing 1 to 20 of 21

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintendo64Dude

1. Posted:

VC: Super Smash Bros. (OR AN ANOTHER BIG DISAPPOINTMENT...)
WW: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord
DSiWare: Flipnote Studio

Nintendo64Dude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

2. Posted:

Don't you have Brawl already? Why do you want Smash Brothers so much?

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintendo64Dude

3. Posted:

@WhoKnew: Because it's a classic, and the one that started it all.

Nintendo64Dude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cheezy

4. Posted:

Super SMash Bros. actually has a great nostalgic feel and it also jsut seems different than the rest of the series for me but my N64 broke so I really want to play it again.

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TJtheHeretic

5. Posted:

vc: ssb or final fantasy
ww: my life as a darklord or something we never heard of

TJ-
Brawl FC: 3351-3728-1943
youtube:http://www.youtube.com/user/tj9874

[url=http://backloggery.com/tj9874][/url]

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Edwin

6. Posted:

C'mon now guys. Predicting games for June 29 when we haven't even gotten games for June 22 is just ridiculous.

Edwin

Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ClevelandRock

7. Posted:

I predict continued disappointment every Monday for eternity.

ClevelandRock

Twitter: ClevelandRock

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

8. Posted:

Cleveland+Rock wrote:

I predict continued disappointment every Monday for eternity.

LOL; but then there's nothing to look forward to! ;)

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

9. Posted:

Edwin wrote:

C'mon now guys. Predicting games for June 29 when we haven't even gotten games for June 22 is just ridiculous.

I know... reasons I hate this threads & stupid forum alone! :(
SSB64 will come out eventually when its good & ready... people need to learn to have patience, SEESH! :( ;)

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TwilightV

10. Posted:

I predict 1000 more threads like this unless we start making OFFICIAL ones. :p

TwilightV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheEmulationZones

11. Posted:

I had enough of this! Cmon guys! Flipnote studio is comming next week, no its comming after that week, oh no its coming this friday! For lot of god stop whining about flipnote studio! Do you hear the comments at my upcoming nintendo dsi ware games?
When Is Flipbook comming, Whats the price 2x a day!! I do make upcoming nintendo dsi ware games cuz i know the upcoming information and ill tell you guys this: ITS NOT THIS MONDAY NEITHER THE NEXT ONE OR NOT EVEN AFTER THAT! Cus its comming and july and i can tell you that cus an friend of mines works at nintendo and don't go asking for a real date cus my friend and i can't tell you that cus nintendo just randomly picks a dam game! There you had it! 22-06 Will Come Art Style Decode! Now Stop Whining >.<

Told You So!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jhuhn

12. Posted:

It'll probably be either Fantasy Zone II from the Sega Master System or Last Ninja 2 from the Commodore 64.

jhuhn

AuthorMessage
Avatar

J-Man

13. Posted:

Maybe Rocket Knight Adventures. It's an awesome game. Trust me.

J-Man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pastry

14. Posted:

TheEmulationZones wrote:

I had enough of this! Cmon guys! Flipnote studio is comming next week, no its comming after that week, oh no its coming this friday! For lot of god stop whining about flipnote studio! Do you hear the comments at my upcoming nintendo dsi ware games?
When Is Flipbook comming, Whats the price 2x a day!! I do make upcoming nintendo dsi ware games cuz i know the upcoming information and ill tell you guys this: ITS NOT THIS MONDAY NEITHER THE NEXT ONE OR NOT EVEN AFTER THAT! Cus its comming and july and i can tell you that cus an friend of mines works at nintendo and don't go asking for a real date cus my friend and i can't tell you that cus nintendo just randomly picks a dam game! There you had it! 22-06 Will Come Art Style Decode! Now Stop Whining >.<

I didn't really understand what you just said. Did you say that Art Style: Decode comes out tommorrow?

Here is My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mariofan5000

15. Posted:

VC:Super Smash Brothers (Hopefully)
WiiWare:Silver Star Reversi (Confirmed)
DSiWare:Flipnote Studio or UNO

Edited on by mariofan5000

mariofan5000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mariofan5000

16. Posted:

pie4prez wrote:

TheEmulationZones wrote:

I had enough of this! Cmon guys! Flipnote studio is comming next week, no its comming after that week, oh no its coming this friday! For lot of god stop whining about flipnote studio! Do you hear the comments at my upcoming nintendo dsi ware games?
When Is Flipbook comming, Whats the price 2x a day!! I do make upcoming nintendo dsi ware games cuz i know the upcoming information and ill tell you guys this: ITS NOT THIS MONDAY NEITHER THE NEXT ONE OR NOT EVEN AFTER THAT! Cus its comming and july and i can tell you that cus an friend of mines works at nintendo and don't go asking for a real date cus my friend and i can't tell you that cus nintendo just randomly picks a dam game! There you had it! 22-06 Will Come Art Style Decode! Now Stop Whining >.<

I didn't really understand what you just said. Did you say that Art Style: Decode comes out tommorrow?

Yeah he did. It might not come out Today though.

Edited on by mariofan5000

mariofan5000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintendo64Dude

17. Posted:

jhuhn wrote:

It'll probably be either Fantasy Zone II from the Sega Master System or Last Ninja 2 from the Commodore 64.

Absolutely NOT!!!

Nintendo64Dude

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sean_Aaron

18. Posted:

I pray both Super Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. come out next Monday so everyone will stop complaining about them not coming. Question, after those what will be the next "OMG Ninty Whatsamatta Fa You?" topic?

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KnucklesSonic8

19. Posted:

Lol, nicely worded. As I said, Mario Party will be the next biggie in my eyes.

KnucklesSonic8

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kenny

20. Posted:

LOL we got a differrent artstyle

vc ssb or smk
ww the 3 games it saids on wikipedia
dsi w sudoku

Kenny