Forums

Topic: If you were forced to delete all your VC games except for one...

Posts 41 to 51 of 51

booker_steve

Though I would cry at the lost of countless pounds and stars that went into my VC collection. I just cannot be without Super Mario Kart!

booker_steve

HolyMackerel

If I were forced to delete all of my VC games except for one... I would download them all again from the Wii Shop Channel.

HolyMackerel

Reala

I think I'd call their bluff instead, tickle away crazed VC deleting person I got my diaper so do your worst, least that's what I presume forced VC deletion entails.

Reala

SpentAllMyTokens

ALttP. It's not on the easily ebayed zelda collectors disc. I'd also have a reason to get mario all stars too. I hope if this is going to happen, it does before all stars sells out everywhere.

Edited on by SpentAllMyTokens

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

SuperMarioRacoon

I think it would be one of this ones :
Alien Soldier, Mario Party 2 (Just because it is a great Multiplayer game), Mario Golf 64,

SuperMarioRacoon used Tail Whip !

-DL-

Super Mario 64, for sure. It was a blast at my babysitters house, and it's still a blast now.

Me on the internet: Twitter - YouTube - Soundcloud

Funny internet signature on Nintendo Life Dot Com

Noire

Suuuupaaaa Meturooooooooidoooooo~

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Tingle's Sexy Paradise Island with tons of Smexi Cat Eared Maids YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.