Showing 1 to 20 of 43
1. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:08 BST
Like $360 Dollars lol
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 03:08 by MegaMan3Dude
2. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:10 BST
About $100 for me.
Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318
3. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:18 BST
I would have to say between 350-400 dollars, i get at least 10 bucks a week with the occasional week of buying 20 bucks worth.All of Virtual Console, never bought one thing off of wiiware
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 03:30 by DRKtothemax
4. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:28 BST
5. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:35 BST
6. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:38 BST
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
7. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:55 BST
$160, all but $38 of which is on WW. (The $38 is VC, although I have $16 of VC on my to-get list.)
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789
8. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:56 BST
Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X
9. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 03:57 BST
Oh good lord, I wouldn't want to even venture a guess. It's bad. And it would be worse if not for the occasional freebie from Nintendo.
Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square
10. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:02 BST
its a whopping $615 for me of all i got
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
11. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:03 BST
Wow i would have to say a lot. But i have not been downloading as of late thanks to no wifi connection. My last download was in march, I have alot of catching up to do
12. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:06 BST
about $100 dollars
Wii: 4147-3534-7792-6580my PSN ID: Egarcia22
13. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:10 BST
Looks like me & Corbie are higher than yall
14. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:30 BST
15. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:31 BST
Well over $100.
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
16. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:35 BST
10 N64 games=$10014 Genesis games=$11220 SNES games=$16030 NES games=$150My total price on VC games=$522:I shall now go see how much my WiiWare games add up to.
VGM = Video Game Musician http://twitter.com/VGP94
17. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:36 BST
$580. Beat you all except for Tails and Corbie.
18. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:39 BST
@JTCPingas09: Did you not read my comment I still haven't checked my WiiWare collection and I have over 30 WiiWare games.
Edited on Fri 19th June, 2009 @ 04:40 by VGM
19. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:45 BST
@ VGP. You're comment wasn't posted while I was typing mine.
20. Posted: Fri 19th Jun 2009 04:46 BST
Let me calculate this:13 NES games=$6513 SNES games=$1049 N64 games=$905 Genesis games=$40Adds up to a grand total of $299.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.