Forums

Topic: Example of what is wrong with the VC

Posts 141 to 148 of 148

KingMike

There's still a possibility for those.
Japan is getting a compilation with the Famicom and Super Famicom versions of the first three Dragon Quests.
Maybe they'll release the NES versions elsewhere on VC, or a compilation with the NES games.
(of course the SFC games would be nice. But if they're emulated games, it would be asking a bit much for S-E to romhack them into English.)

KingMike

Bass_X0

I miss the save states from the 3DS VC games. Playing VC games on the Wii is really a step backwards (even though it came first). Suspend states are helpful but aren't the same as save states.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

blackknight77

Bass_X0 wrote:

I miss the save states from the 3DS VC games. Playing VC games on the Wii is really a step backwards (even though it came first). Suspend states are helpful but aren't the same as save states.

My thoughts exactly I would love to see them added to the Wii VC, but that is wishful thinking.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Whopper744

There are still a handful of games that people seem to be begging for but they just won't give them to us.
Earthbound is one I've been thinking of lately. I wish I could play it cause all I know Ness for is Super Smash Bros. They seem to not want to bring Earthbound back in anyway shape or form, but they put the characters on Smash Bros.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

brooks83

I do hope they add save states to the Wii U VC when it starts up. I personally probably would not use them much as I prefer a challenge, but for other games it would make getting through games like Super Ghouls N Ghosts actually possible lol.

EDIT: I started this thread about 2 and a half years ago, and at that time I was actually complaining about getting 1 VC game a week lol. I'd be thrilled to get 1 game a week now.

Edited on by brooks83

brooks83

Bass_X0

Whats wrong with the VC now?

They're removing games!!

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Undead_terror

to bad there wasnt a poll for people to vote on which games they want on the vc next,like nintendo can slap down 20 or so titles down and we can vote on it but thats talk of a gamer

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DarkEdi

It will get worst if you can´t transfer all your games to Wii U (even the removed)

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.