Showing 1 to 9 of 9
1. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 23:17 BST
And yes, we got Smash Bros...
Good game, but IMO is pretty out dated now, it's very easy in comparision to Melee and Brawl.
2. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 23:24 BST
3. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 23:29 BST
4. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 23:34 BST
I'm an American,so I'm jealous that you guys got Smash Bros. first that's all. Great update though,Europeans.
Edited on Thu 11th June, 2009 @ 23:34 by Knux
5. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 23:40 BST
Still like I said, I'm not downloading it because it's pretty outdated, and you can only really play SSB64 with an N64 controller, plus I still have the N64 cart.
So yeah, it's my 2 cents...
6. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 23:52 BST
If you haven't played it without an N64 controller, how can you say it's only playable with one? I see no reason that the Classic Controller or GCN pad shouldn't work since they work well for Brawl which has the same controls, just faster and with an extra special.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
7. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 00:14 BST
You got a point, but there's that something with Smash Bros 64 that would want me to only play it with an N64 controller. Proberly the reason why I've only downloaded a few N64 games for the VC. Then again I hope that retro adapter is out when I get to the states, then Sin and Punishment will be that bit more playable...
8. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 00:31 BST
Shakes fist at NOE
9. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 03:24 BST
i don`t know whether it`s down to the time zone differences over europe, but nintendo always seem to update there VC and WW lists thursday at 11pm here in the UK.
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.