Forums

Topic: Cruisin' USA: Should I buy it?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Rally

Hey, I heard that I shouldn't buy this game on the Wii because of the controllers and everything.

Should I buy this game? (I'm thinking about buying this game because I like it, even if it does have bad graphics.)

Edited on by Rally

I miss having a chatroom that was always in beta.

Nintendo Network ID: --- | Twitter:

Aenaida

My memories of the game aren't that great, but from what I recall, it's a fairly bare-bones arcade racer. I loved crashing into oncoming traffic more than the actual racing, though.

There are much better racing titles on the VC that you can spend $10 on, but if you like the franchise, I say buy it. Just don't expect anything flashy.

I feel my mind dissolving around...
-
A Backloggery in progress.

theblackdragon

if you like it, get it. personally, i wouldn't buy it because it was pretty boring, but it seems that isn't an issue for you.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Machu

Oh my god, I have a rule, if it says Cruisin' in front of it, it's gonna be pants! I have learned this from experience, be warned!

Rawr!

Knux

Is it really that horrible?

Knux

Rally

I have some fond memories of the game. I never knew that there was a Z button on the controller until I was 7.

Anyway...

I was surprised that the graphics were great, saying that it was in the N64 section. Basically, Nintendo® polished this game real well. It was worth the 10.63 I spent on it (including the tax amount I payed for putting the points on there.) The game is really addicting to me with the tracks, the music, and the cars.

Thanx for the opinions.

Adamant

Cruisin' USA is an entertaining arcade-style racer. If you got fond memories of it, definitely pick it up. It's nowhere near as bad as some people claim.

Adamant

grenworthshero

I loved the arcade version as well, and I rented the N64 port of it way back when and I was kind of disappointed. It's true, it's kind of boring, but if you liked it then go for it.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

KnucklesSonic8

My older cousin picked this up and when he told me I was kinda shocked. He said it wasn't bad but only because he grew up with it. As many have already pointed out, only if you have nostalgic memories would it be worth the amount of points it asks for.

KnucklesSonic8

Rally

Yep, it's worth the money.

Again, thanks for the opinions.

And like #9 said, it's not as bad as people claim.

DJGOYO

You should buy F-ZERO or MK. Cruisin´USA sucks

DJGOYO

Adamant

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

As many have already pointed out, only if you have nostalgic memories would it be worth the amount of points it asks for.

Nah, I didn't play it until long after it's release, and still enjoyed it. It's a great arcade-style racer along the lines of Outrun, with focus on fun over realism. I never understood where all the hate came from.

Adamant

Rally

Excatly.

And, I spelled it wrong. It's Cruis'n USA

Rally

Excatly.

And, I spelled it wrong. It's Cruis'n USA

JTC-Pingas

No! Do NOT buy it.

JTC-Pingas

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.