Forums

Topic: Can we please stop speculating that GoldenEye N64, Banjo-Kazooie, KIller Instinct or any other Rare owned game will be coming to VC.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Tasuki

I am not complaining or upset, but can we stop speculating about GoldenEye N64 or Banjo Kazooie games coming to the VC. Everyday I see at least several times of day where this is brought up. The truth is that these games will probably never come out for the VC cause they are owned in their entirely by Microsoft which bought out Rare years ago. Nintendo wanted those games as Nintendo system exclusives so its dumb not to think that Microsoft is doing the same. Banjo Kazooie never came out on Playstation GoldenEye N64 never made it to Dreamcast so why would those be in the Wii now. Even if they did come out on the VC everyone would complain how much they are compared to the other N64 games since if they did they would have to pay Microsoft a portion of the money as well as themselves and as well as Activison/Blizzard for GolenEye N64.

Dont get me wrong I would love to see them come out on the Wii VC god knows the VC can use a little love but those titles will not be coming out ever.

Plus I dont know what the complaint is Banjo Kazooie is out on the XBLA and from what I have heard its almost a perfect port. So is Perfect Dark.

So please can we stop the speculation of these games coming out on the VC. Crying and speculating is not going to make them come to VC anyways.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

If we made some part of the site that specifically relates to that issue, then yes we could. Until then, all we can do is keep correcting the naive noobies who don't know any better yet.

Just don't forget, Donkey Kong 64/Country doesn't belong to Rare, Ninty kept the license.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Infernape1000

I'm amazed people still believe in Rare games coming to the VC

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Tasuki

Mickeymac wrote:

If we made some part of the site that specifically relates to that issue, then yes we could. Until then, all we can do is keep correcting the naive noobies who don't know any better yet.

Just don't forget, Donkey Kong 64/Country doesn't belong to Rare, Ninty kept the license.

Yeah I know about the DKC games thats why I didnt include them but some people think cause DKC came out that every Rare game would. They dont understand that DKC is different cause the characters are Nintendo owned but the other games everything is owned by Rare. Now DK 64 is different I am told cause it has a Rare game in it but I am not sure since I never played that game. I am just tired of repeating myself thats all.

I am glad to see I am not the only one who knows this.

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Hokori

YES PLZ I dont even want Banjo Perfict Dark Conker or Golden eye on VC madey Just DK 64 but that might not be because there was less NIntendo Influence and more Rare, with the DKC games Nintendo themselves also worked on them some but very very Little on DK 64, Mabey 3DS remake

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

LordJumpMad

Its up to Nintendo, Not Rare

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Tasuki

JumpMad wrote:

Its up to Nintendo, Not Rare

Actually its up to both Nintendo and Microsoft otherwise if it was just Nintendo I am sure with as many people wanting the game Nintendo would have it out already.

My Backlog

Will_Ireland

Eh, do we really want to see GoldenEye today? It's going to look brutal! Not like you remember it at all! I'l buy the remake and be happy

Will_Ireland

theblackdragon

I am not complaining or upset, but can we stop complaining about 'GoldenEye N64 or Banjo Kazooie games coming to the VC' threads. Everyday I see at least several times of day where this is brought up. The truth is that these threads are not hurting anyone and generally wind up locked as duplicates anyway.

Dont get me wrong I would love to see no more speculation threads god knows i could use a few more precious seconds of spare time but there will always be newbs who don't know any better and we should be a little more patient with them.

Plus I dont know what the complaint is considering if you don't want to see the thread, all you have to do is not click the link.

So please can we stop the complaining of these threads. Crying and whining is not going to make them never pop up anymore, because there will always be people wanting them.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.