Forums

Topic: Best 1,000 points you ever spent?

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

LuigiTheGreenFire

Paper Mario! Beat it in 2012 after 4 years!

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

Bass_X0

LuigiTheGreenFire wrote:

Paper Mario! Beat it in 2012 after 4 years!

I found the last battle to be anti-climatic.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Chomposaur

Possibly Chrono trigger, Final fantasy III ( VI ) Oh and Majoras mask my favorite Zelda game ( completed it 100% and took me 21 hours or so, way to get the most of of your game huh ? )

Disclaimer: "All opinions are my own, please do not get offended by what i have to say"

Nintendo ID :JogurtTheYogurt FC :2294-4103-5306

NinFreak

Not Pokemon Ranch

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

CanisWolfred

Most of the best games I own are either gifts, or I had played it before, or I got it for free later on. I guess Super Street Fighter II, for getting me into one of my favorite genres.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RedYoshi999

Definitely Majora's Mask. It's now my favourite Zelda game (if not my all time favourite game!) My family had the N64 original but due to it's 2 save file limit, I was never able to create a file since my brother and sister both had one. So the VC release was perfect for me as I had never actually played the game before!

Another 2 games I had never played before but was very glad to buy were Paper Mario and Mario Party 2. I was quite lucky the only Mario Party game Nintendo chose to release on VC was MP2 as I had both MP1 and MP3 on the N64 but was missing MP2.

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

DarkEdi

Rondo of Blood and Last Blade (1 and 2) games.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

SKTTR

On WiiWare:

La-Mulana (1000pts) Spend more than 60 hours with it and still not finished.
Robox (1000pts) Unknown hardcore Metroidvania. Got almost 40 hours out of it. Completed 100%.
Excitebike World Challenge (1000pts) Fantastic remake of the NES original with online multiplayer.
Airport Mania: First Flight (500pts) + Flowerworks: Follie's Adventure (500pts) Ultimate strategy pack. Both games have tons of levels and lots of secrets/unlockables. They're also highly addictive and unique.
I also liked Tales of Monkey Island, Strong Bad, and Phoenix Wright (all games 1000pts each), with Phoenix Wright being the strongest entry.
I also found Swords & Soldiers, Bonsai Barber, Jungle Speed, Jett Rocket, and Toribash: Violence Perfected worth their 1000pts price point.

On VC:
Probably some of the all time classics: The Marios & Zeldas, DKCs & Metroids, Chrono Trigger, etc.
Personally I'm very glad I had the chance to experience and beat Kid Icarus, StarTropics (1&2), Ys Book I & II, Landstalker, Light Crusader, Alien Soldier, Gunstar Heroes, Gain Ground, Mario's Super Picross, ActRaiser, The Legend of the Mystical Ninja, Paradroid, Solomon's Key, Super Mario RPG, Wrecking Crew, Dynamite Headdy and all Wonder Boy games - amongst many others - for the first time on Wii's Virtual Console.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.