Forums

Topic: Anyone tried 1080 for n64?

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Tyler_100

I remember trying this game years ago, back when it beat cool boarders so bad. It was pretty fun. Is it worth the money?

Tyler_100

CowLaunch

It's still very good, but is probably best suited to the N64 controller. It's quite a short game (but challenging) so it's hard to suggest for 1000pts if you haven't already got Ocarina, Majora, Mario64, Paper Mario etc. If you want a racing game on VC, F-Zero X might be better value.

CowLaunch

Adamant

Yes, fantastic game, absolutely worth it.
And "short"? 6 stages for 10$ is better value than you get from modern games. It's not exactly the type of game you play through each stage once, then toss it away, either.

Adamant

koopa85

Yep, it hangs in there with other N64 racers including Wave Race 64 and F-Zero X. I remembered playing this back in the day and it's still very good till this day.

Edited on by koopa85

koopa85

Tyler_100

Great! I'll totally put some points in for it!

Tyler_100

Cheezy

I honestly never realy got into 1080 for some reason...

Who Are You?

KnucklesSonic8

I have it and I just can't get into it. I gotta keep trying I guess....

I have much more enjoyment with Snowboard Riot. Much more worth my points than 1080 but that's just me. When compared with 1080 for the same price, it's hard to complain.

KnucklesSonic8

Kid_A

For the same price you could get 1080 Avalanche for GC which, IMO, is the greatest snowboarding game ever made. 1080 n64 is way too complicated for my taste--but the racing is still fun. The trick system is garbage, though.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.