Forums

Topic: a classic controller that _doesn't_ suck

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Ark

But...it's just a recolored paint job. o_o Am I missing something, other than the epic classic charm? xD If I wanted the authenticity I'd just grab that plug that lets you use controllers from previous generations (albeit kinda expensive in the longrun...).

and wat@ implying the classic controller sucks

Edited on by Ark

romulux

not serious about it sucking, it's just a little lame compared to those cool retro styled ones.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Bloodysaber

That article linked me to something I never knew about...and am ever more jealous than before... The Super Famicom classic controller from the club nintendo of japan rewards. Ebay is selling them for 68$ :l

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

Corbs

I love my Super Famicom Classic Controller. Worth every penny.

Plain old gamer :)

Hokori

Id rather have the SFC one

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Bass_X0

WaveBoy wrote:

there's no way I'm going with the Pro because it has handles booooo.

But the handles do wonders for comfort while playing games. I won't go back to the original Classic Controller now.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

LordJumpMad

Bass X0 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

But the handles do wonders for comfort while playing games. I won't go back to the original Classic Controller now.

It sound like a really great Controller, way better then The GC one I been using.
its great for Fighting games like TvC, but I been hearing that theres alot of Bugs with the Pro.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Bass_X0

Not that I've experienced. And I've been using since it was released in Europe.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

ToastyYogurt

JumpMad wrote:

Bass+X0 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

It sound like a really great Controller, way better then The GC one I been using.
its great for Fighting games like TvC, but I been hearing that theres alot of Bugs with the Pro.

I have the Pro too, and I haven't experienced any "bugs."

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Ristar42

I have the club Nintendo SFC controller, it is pretty ace - I part exchanged as actually found one in a shop!

Ristar42

Rensch

Wow! just awesome!

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

SuperToad

I'm sold on the plain SNES one.

SuperToad

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

The SNES one is nice, altho I'd rather have the remote painted to look like the NES controller (or at least create a flatter remote).

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

Raylax

JesusSaves wrote:

I'd rather just have a real SNES controller modded for the Wii. I really don't like the Classic controller. It's problems include:
Wire coming out of the bottom
Bad shoulder buttons
Odd shape
Octagonal rim to analog sticks makes analog control very frustrating

By a CC Pro. That solves problems 1 to 3. Grind the holes to round shapes with a grindstone drillbit to get rid of the octagonal rims if you don't like those.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

JesusSaves wrote:

I'd rather just have a real SNES controller modded for the Wii. I really don't like the Classic controller. It's problems include:
Wire coming out of the bottom- doesn't bother me
Bad shoulder buttons- uh, what?
Odd shape- I find it nostalgic.
Octagonal rim to analog sticks makes analog control very frustrating- use the GC controller

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.