Wii Virtual Console Forum

Topic: 500 points

Showing 1 to 20 of 27

AuthorMessage

mathewsinc

1. Posted:

ok any genre im easy having spent last two weeks playing punchout someone recommend a 500 point game for me pleeeeze !

animal crossing wii 4769-7109-7752
wii number 1899-8415-1803-4861

AuthorMessage

Mama_Luigi

2. Posted:

I'm not a big fan of those 500 points games, but i do recommend getting Kirby's Adventure (NES), it costs 500 points.

Mama_Luigi

AuthorMessage

sirgrim

3. Posted:

Ice Hockey!

sirgrim

AuthorMessage

mathewsinc

4. Posted:

i just have 500 points left not a bog fan of the 500 point games dont think they have aged as well as others but might try kirby adventure or would you recommend mega man 2 more - just wish they would release some more games for my beloved c64

AuthorMessage

sirgrim

5. Posted:

Castlevania, Excitebike, Super Mario Bros 3, Star Tropics, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda, River City Ransom, Double Dragon, Star Soldier. All solid titles IMO.

sirgrim

AuthorMessage

mathewsinc

6. Posted:

okay no more meesing meman 2 - kirbys adventure - kid icarus or castlevania i have decided i want a platformer which one..............................

AuthorMessage

pixelman

7. Posted:

Ninja Gaiden, Super Mario Bros, River City Ransom, Ice Hockey.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

sirgrim

8. Posted:

I'd go with Castlevania or Kid Icarus. Kirby if you want something easier, the first two can be difficult.

sirgrim

AuthorMessage

pixelman

9. Posted:

Kirby's Adventure is quite boring and repetitive. Kid Icarus and MegaMan 2 are extremely hard. I played a little Castlevania, and it was fun. Ninja Gaiden is one of my favorites, and SMB is a must-play if you like platformers.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage

koopa85

10. Posted:

Super Mario Bros. 3 is probably the best platformer for 500 pts if you've never played it. Other wise I would highly recommend Castlevania III or Ninja Gaiden I or II if you are looking for a challenge. Kirby's Adventure is good, but a little too easy I think.

koopa85

AuthorMessage

mathewsinc

11. Posted:

ok im going castlevania post opinion of it on monday

AuthorMessage

koopa85

12. Posted:

Are you going with the original Castlevania or Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse? Either one is a good game, but I must say that Dracula's Curse is the better of the two.

Edited on by koopa85

koopa85

AuthorMessage

mathewsinc

13. Posted:

ok no.3 it is then mate

AuthorMessage

Pastry

14. Posted:

Buy "Operation Wolf."

Here is My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

JaredJ

15. Posted:

Castlevania 3 is a solid choice

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

Nintendo Network ID: kcchiefsfan

AuthorMessage

citizen_zane

16. Posted:

Off the top of my head, you can't go wrong with SMB2 (under-appreciated), Punch Out!!, or Metroid.

citizen_zane

Nintendo Network ID: citizen_zane

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

17. Posted:

Balloon Fight is quite excellent for the NES.

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

Toddr

18. Posted:

citizen_zane wrote:

Off the top of my head, you can't go wrong with SMB2 (under-appreciated), Punch Out!!, or Metroid.

I'd trust what this guy says. He's got over half the VC games released.

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

AuthorMessage

Adam

19. Posted:

Sean+Aaron wrote:

Balloon Fight is quite excellent for the NES.

One of my most played VC titles, actually. Balloon Trip never gets old. The game needs a new sequel, or at least a release of Tingle's Balloon Fight in the West... or at the very least a GB VC release of the first sequel (come on, DSi).

I'd second this suggestion, if you like arcade-style game play in the vein of Joust, but much much better, and a bit of lesser known Nintendo history.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

20. Posted:

weirdadam wrote:

if you like arcade-style game play in the vein of Joust, but much much better

Hey, let's not get crazy here! I think it's good, but better than Joust? The Trip part where you try to see how far you can get is most excellent, though...

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron