Forums

Topic: 500 points

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

mathewsinc

ok any genre im easy having spent last two weeks playing punchout someone recommend a 500 point game for me pleeeeze !

animal crossing wii 4769-7109-7752
wii number 1899-8415-1803-4861

Mama_Luigi

I'm not a big fan of those 500 points games, but i do recommend getting Kirby's Adventure (NES), it costs 500 points.

Mama_Luigi

sirgrim

Ice Hockey!

sirgrim

mathewsinc

i just have 500 points left not a bog fan of the 500 point games dont think they have aged as well as others but might try kirby adventure or would you recommend mega man 2 more - just wish they would release some more games for my beloved c64

sirgrim

Castlevania, Excitebike, Super Mario Bros 3, Star Tropics, Kid Icarus, Legend of Zelda, River City Ransom, Double Dragon, Star Soldier. All solid titles IMO.

sirgrim

mathewsinc

okay no more meesing meman 2 - kirbys adventure - kid icarus or castlevania i have decided i want a platformer which one..............................

retired_account

Ninja Gaiden, Super Mario Bros, River City Ransom, Ice Hockey.

retired_account

sirgrim

I'd go with Castlevania or Kid Icarus. Kirby if you want something easier, the first two can be difficult.

sirgrim

retired_account

Kirby's Adventure is quite boring and repetitive. Kid Icarus and MegaMan 2 are extremely hard. I played a little Castlevania, and it was fun. Ninja Gaiden is one of my favorites, and SMB is a must-play if you like platformers.

retired_account

koopa85

Super Mario Bros. 3 is probably the best platformer for 500 pts if you've never played it. Other wise I would highly recommend Castlevania III or Ninja Gaiden I or II if you are looking for a challenge. Kirby's Adventure is good, but a little too easy I think.

koopa85

mathewsinc

ok im going castlevania post opinion of it on monday

koopa85

Are you going with the original Castlevania or Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse? Either one is a good game, but I must say that Dracula's Curse is the better of the two.

Edited on by koopa85

koopa85

mathewsinc

ok no.3 it is then mate

kcchiefsfan81

Castlevania 3 is a solid choice

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

Nintendo Network ID: kcchiefsfan

citizen_zane

Off the top of my head, you can't go wrong with SMB2 (under-appreciated), Punch Out!!, or Metroid.

citizen_zane

Nintendo Network ID: citizen_zane

Toddr

citizen_zane wrote:

Off the top of my head, you can't go wrong with SMB2 (under-appreciated), Punch Out!!, or Metroid.

I'd trust what this guy says. He's got over half the VC games released.

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

Adam

Sean+Aaron wrote:

Balloon Fight is quite excellent for the NES.

One of my most played VC titles, actually. Balloon Trip never gets old. The game needs a new sequel, or at least a release of Tingle's Balloon Fight in the West... or at the very least a GB VC release of the first sequel (come on, DSi).

I'd second this suggestion, if you like arcade-style game play in the vein of Joust, but much much better, and a bit of lesser known Nintendo history.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Sean_Aaron

weirdadam wrote:

if you like arcade-style game play in the vein of Joust, but much much better

Hey, let's not get crazy here! I think it's good, but better than Joust? The Trip part where you try to see how far you can get is most excellent, though...

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.