Forums

Topic: 2020 Super Baseball

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

BulbasaurusRex

Anyone know if this is any good?

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

SKTTR

comes 7-8 years early

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Gamesake

I had fun playing this game on the SNES. It was pretty cool. I liked Base Wars a little better though.

...in my pants.

blackknight77

I watched some You tube footage and it looks really good. I like how your batters are a mix of men, women and robots. The futuristic stadiums also look great.

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

brooks83

I'm definately considering picking this one up. The Youtube videos of the game do look really good.

brooks83

JusticeColde

I've played this game for a long time (like two or three months) and it's a really great game. There really is no good reason not to get this game. The action is packed, especially when the landmines get set in the outfield. (It's especially fun when someone is about to get you out, and then they step on the landmine. Free hit most of the time.)

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, turday.
BL Beatmania '15

3DS Friend Code: 5000-5118-3210 | Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter:

blackknight77

Consider this added to my wishlist and to think I never heard of this game till it arrived on the Virtual Console

TheDreamingHawk

For once, a Neo Geo game that isn't a rushed fighter.Buying it when I can.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

blackknight77

Finally downloaded this one its really fun. You can spend in game money and purchase a robot if you need a batter with some increased power. Its fun, easy to play, but the computer is pretty tough to beat. I'm glad I took a chance on this one.

Koos

Do you need to know a lot about baseball to enjoy it or is it straight forward Arcady?

Koos

blackknight77

Koos wrote:

Do you need to know a lot about baseball to enjoy it or is it straight forward Arcady?

Its arcade all the way. One button to swing the bat and pitch and the other to bring up a menu to power up your players

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.