Forums

Topic: 2000 Points Left-What would you spend them on?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

komodo182

I bought some Wii Points Cards since they were cheap (someone wanted to get rid of them). What games would you spend them on. I have Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask already.

I'm leading towards Bomberman Hero right now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

ULTRA-64

Other than the n64 vc games Which stand out like starfox and mk:64 since you can't get them on Wii u vc! I personally love the monkey island chapters on the Wii shop. Bit different to most games now and although the graphics are more than a bit sketchy, it's a great change of pace and genuinely funny.

ULTRA-64

Nintendo Network ID: PUKE64

Grumblevolcano

I too would recommend focusing on the N64 games as we don't even know if N64 games will ever come to Wii U VC. Same with SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive, I'd recommend the Sonic games for that console.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Nintenjoe64

The Wii Shop Channel has loads of good stuff. I'd recommend:
Any N64 game
World of Goo
Fast Racing League
Konami Rebirth games
Most SNES games
Retro City Rampage always looks like a decent game too.

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

RedDevilAde

Super Mario 64
Paper Mario
Super Mario RPG
Dragon's Curse/Wonderboy 3: the Dragon's Trap
Wonderboy in Monsterland
Sonic 2
Super Ghouls and Ghosts

Edited on by RedDevilAde

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

komodo182

I also have paper mario and mario rpg. We will see what I decide. Not an easy decision. There are many good options.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6361-0099-3716

DarkEdi

Lords of Thunder, Star Soldier series, Rygar, Sonic games, Last Blade, etc etc¡.

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

OMC79

If you are going for Genesis games, get Alien Soldier and Pulseman, those games in their original form cost an arm and leg so you'll be saving even more than you already did.
I recommend the Bonk series over the Sonic series on Genesis. If you have a GC compatible Wii, you can skip them by getting Sonic Mega Collection, those in particular can be found in many platforms.
if you keep some spare points, get the japanese SMB 2 by all means, you'll have one hell of a challenge. Skip the early NES ones, as classic as they are, at the same price as great games such as Super C or Ninja Gaiden, they are too expensive. Make a little research about the TG-16 games to make your decision, you'll be surprised of what you could find.

OMC79

Zeldalover

If you've already went with the two Zelda games for the N64, I would definitely recommend Super Mario 64.

@OMC79 I like what you said about Super C and Ninja Gaiden.

Zeldalover

unrandomsam

Super C is not worth getting its mediocre.

Ninja Gaiden the PC Engine version is the best but cannot buy it other than on the Japanese VC. (There is a code to put it into English).

Ninja Spirit (TG16) is better than Ninja Gaiden anyway.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

unrandomsam

I would go for either :

Ninja Spirit (TG16)
Dragon's Curse (TG16)
M.E.R.C.S (Genesis) or Gate of Thunder (TG16 CD)

or

Soldier Blade (TG16)
Ghosts n Goblins (VC Arcade)
Rondo of Blood (TG16 CD)

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Zeldalover

@unrandomsam I don't agree. Super Contra has always had it's advantages over the original and most of the games from the NES' library. It's one of those games that hold a lot of replay value in them. You can always improve and now the enemies have twice as much health if you have acquired the Spread gun. I know that graphically, it took a step down, but if you think about it, it's not much of a prob.

Zeldalover

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.