Forums

Topic: 100's of games MISSING from wii shop channel in Wii U, Wii mode

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Shinobi1Kenoby

Log onto wii shop channel on a wii, LOTS to choose from such as Zelda: OOT MM, super star wars trilogy, Indiana Jones, shinobi III.

Put you wii u in wii mode and access the same wii shop channel.
ALL the above games are missing along with over 100 others.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Shinobi1Kenoby

My Nintendo: KingRavage | Twitter:

DarkEdi

Easy, there will be 3 categories:

• The NES and SNES games that aren´t in Wii U eshop (that remains exclusive to Wii mode)
  • All the consoles that are exclusives in Wii mode (Neo Geo, Arcade, Commodore, N64 etc) (obviously all its games are keep only to Wii mode)
  • The Wiiware games that were updated to eshop (it is better to say what games go to eshop because all other are keep in Wii mode)

And a plus:

• The VC and Wiiware games that dissapear in transfer mode and you can´t download in Wii mode.
  • The VC and Wiiware games quit of the service but you can only download in Wii mode if you previously had it (like DKC trilogy, Commodore games, R-Type games, etc)

Me gusta jugar videojuegos. Soy de México. Sorry my english grammar. I love the Virtual Console, party and fighting games too.

Nintendo Network ID: edi_tena

CaviarMeths

I just downloaded MM like a week ago...

Pretty sure you just aren't looking hard enough.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Shinobi1Kenoby

No. They are missing. N64 total games = 14

The first reply is irrelevant and off topic.

Are you looking at the UK store?

Shinobi1Kenoby

Shinobi1Kenoby

@darkedi

You can download megadrive neo geo etc to Wii mode on wii u, buthe the list of titles is missing literally 100's in total. 14 N64 instead of 50+. Same shop channel, Both UK. Exceptions is viewed from a wii. One from wii mode on wii u

Shinobi1Kenoby

Metroidlink

you can download MM from the Wii U wii shop from wii mode (lots of wii lol)
I checked and shinobi III, LoZ OoT, LoZ MM, Indiana Jones and the infernal machine are all there
I have a PAL wii U (which you have too)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

faint

i just checked my wii and wiiu here in america and all of the titles you've mentioned are there.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Shinobi1Kenoby

There's something possibly wrong with my machine then.

But when I spoke to Nintendo support they seemed to agree with me that a lot of games were missing. It might notice 50+ that's a recollection. But it is only 14 in wii mode and way above that on an actual wii.

If you can see them on wii mode, post screen shots from your gamepad showing ocarina of time wii shop channel

Shinobi1Kenoby

faint

you cant take pictures in wiimode and no i will not take a picture with my phone, start a tumbler, upload it and paste it here to prove im being truthful. i doubt anyone else will ether

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

CaviarMeths

http://imgur.com

Unless you're actually into blogging, this is the only image sharer you need to ever use. No account needed and every upload is 3 clicks max.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Shinobi1Kenoby

Well then you're obviously lying just for arguments sake. What I'm saying is true and Nintendo are now aware of it. I spoke to theit support centre and they had to send it up to head office due to the size of the issue.
They currently have no answer or even knew this was the circumstances

Shinobi1Kenoby

Yoshi

I am sick of this thread, and I am ending it now!

Wii:
Untitled
Untitled

Wii U in Wii Mode:
Untitled
Untitled

The stores are identical. Thank you and good night.

/thread

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CaviarMeths

DESS-M-8 wrote:

Well then you're obviously lying just for arguments sake.

Just to be clear, the reason you're not getting even get any attempts to help you here is because you're hostile and rude. You'll have much better luck with someone who's actually paid to listen to you, so yeah, stick with the Nintendo CS rep.

Since the problem is on your end though, they'll likely just ask you to send in the machine to verify and "fix" the problem.

ogo79

@brewsky 10 points
@CaviarMeths 10 points

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

theblackdragon

brewsky wrote:

I am sick of this thread, and I am ending it now!

Wii:
Untitled
Untitled

Wii U in Wii Mode:
Untitled
Untitled

The stores are identical. Thank you and good night.

/thread

... so we're done here, right?
right~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.