Showing 21 to 33 of 33
21. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 13:41 BST
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
22. Posted: Fri 16th Oct 2009 13:48 BST
Where do cartoon characters get their big, giant hammers? Hammerspace!
Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201
23. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 00:40 BST
1-5 Non-Games6-10 Games Without Difficulty
Everything else I can deal with.
3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!
24. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 00:47 BST
How can "non-games" be a pet peeve about games? If it's not a game, then it's not within the field of the list, no?
25. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 02:51 BST
Non-linear games! That's why I never took to LOZ very well. Where's the freakin' second dungeon?
I don't like it when you go through a very long cutscene, only to die afterward before the next save point. Then, you have to endure the cutscene all over again. That's why you should be able to save anytime.
Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373
26. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 02:55 BST
Go right from the starting point three or four screens, up one one or two, and left. It's for some reason always hard for me to remember. Of course, the third dungeon is easy to find, and I don't think you need to beat the second before getting to it.
27. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 05:15 BST
@Adam.....Wii Fit, Mario Clock and Calculator, Vitality Sensor, Wii Bike Riding thing that is coming out. That is Non Games. Games that aren't games or based on games
28. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 09:39 BST
You're right, they're not games... as such, how can they be a pet peeve regarding games? Games kind of have to be games to be games.
I mean, do you hate web browsers too? They're not games either.How about word processors? Or hell, DVDs for that matter?
29. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 09:59 BST
I hate1,unskippable cutscenes that you have seen before,2 (biggest ones) copy and paste games. Allow me to explain.If you have played the recent battle of giants:dragons game you know what I am talking aboutYou start the game, go through the turorial of how to explore and fight and are told of four regions.You explore each one, then get out of realm 1 to go to realm 2realm 2 has the EXACT SAME 4 regions, slightly altered but with the same models for everything they are just in new locationsso basically to unlock the ending, you replay the same exact game 4 times. and before you ask, no the difficulty does not increase, no you cannot upgrade your dragon because you start from square 1 at the begining of each realm. I made it through 2 1/2 before I said screw this. Im trading it in tomorrow
Wii : 5234 3442 0233 53253DS: 2664-2106-1671I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me email@example.com and ask if I have it. (make sure to say Nintendolife in the subject)
30. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 17:06 BST
10. HD hermits. People who wish to keep gaming for themselves & despise the "expanded audience".9. People who whine that Samurai Warriors 3, Monster Hunter 3 or any Wii exclusive that's not on the 360 &/or the PS3 8. SNK Playmore. There's just so much wrong with them today & I'm not talking about the old SNK.7. Games that're $60 or more unless they're old & rare.6. When 2-D fighting games have a lot of missing frames of animation.5. DLC4. Emulation issues in compilations3. No auto-save2. Digital Distribution1. The current state of the "game industry"
Runner-up 1: When you have to be 18 or older to buy M-rated gamesRunner-up 2: Region lockingRunner-up 3: When user-generated content is the main focus of a game
31. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 17:29 BST
This list reminded me of another pet peeve: Warning the player every time he turns the game on that there is an Autosave feature. All right, we get it by now. We'll be very careful. How does this require a warning?
32. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 17:29 BST
QTE (quick time events) FMV games used them a lot
Leap of faith, making a jump and hoping you don't fall in an unseen pit
unskipable cutscenes/dialouge etc
poor and unresponsive controls
unintresting or annoying characters, FF8 is full of them
games that sacrifice single player in favor of online
most licensed games
Edited on Sat 17th October, 2009 @ 17:34 by Reala
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
33. Posted: Sat 17th Oct 2009 17:52 BST
Sorry, but I can't think of 10, but I can give you three!
#3. Useless Unlockables/extrasMost Noticeable Issues: Concept art, color-swapped clothes
#2. Lack of OriginalityMost Noticeable Issues: every FPS ( and their sequels), companies who program minigame fests.
#1. My "Own" ExperienceMost noticeable Issues: Mass Effect, the new Star Trek game that's coming out
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.