Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 4,984

KingMike

@Fiyaball Woah, those games must've gotten quite spendy.
I've learned to not even think about getting Trouble Shooter's Japanese sequel legitimately. That was like $150 loose when I looked last, and Japanese MD prices have only gotten more frightening each time I've checked.

@ogo79 I was thinking about a particular building around me where the floors were Floor "1", "2", "2A" and "3". "Floor 2A"? I now wondered... did Capcom design that building? Where's Floor 2 Super Turbo Champion Edition X?

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

SuperLuigi111

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remix collection. Idk if it's considered retro or not.

SuperLuigi111

ogo79

KingMike wrote:

@ogo79 I was thinking about a particular building around me where the floors were Floor "1", "2", "2A" and "3". "Floor 2A"? I now wondered... did Capcom design that building? Where's Floor 2 Super Turbo Champion Edition X?

Untitled
...we uh...kinda redesigned that building...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

darkswabber

I bought mortal kombat trilogy and duke nukem time to kill for ps1. Also dragon ball Z budokai 3, jak and daxter: the precursor legacy and wipeout fusion for ps2. Last but not least I replaced my psp and it came with lumines, puyo puyo fever, ace combat X skies of deception, syphon filter dark mirror and... passport to barcelona XD.

Now That I have a working psp again I can finally finish symphony of the night in the dracula X chronicles.

darkswabber

Twitter:

smithpa01

just bought a gameboy pocket now i just need to either try and find my old games or buy them again

smithpa01

Moroboshi876

A nicely looking complete Shenmue for Dreamcast, a game I was after since 2006 give or take.

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

NibblesP

@RETRO_J love Banjo games, so much fun! We need a Banjo on the Switch

NibblesP

Operose

I am thinking of setting up a business, which will re-condition NES games. Do you all think that people would purchase, for example: a special edition legend of zelda, with original PCB, professionally replaced battery, new 24 carrot gold electroplated NES shell, wooden foam lined presentation case and reproduction instruction book and map? It would look the business, but likely need to sell for around £350. Not sure if the market would be big enough? I will also sell cheaper reconditioned games, with original PCB's and new shells, labels, box, instructions etc for much less.

Operose

KingMike

So you want to sell a loose Zelda with bootleg box and manual for hundreds of dollars essentially?

KingMike

Operose

Not bootleg. Original Zelda PCB, taken from a used donor game. Battery replaced professionally, and everything else as per my post. It is essentially a re-conditioning (and then some) of the original game. No boot leg whatsoever. I think it would make a nice present. I know that games like Earthbound (with a custom shell) from rose colored gaming sold for $150. Mine would be actual gold.

Operose

ReaderRagfish

@Operose I'm not sure many people would be willing to pay hundreds of dollars on a $20 game, no matter how fancy.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Vinny

Got a cheap PS2 Slim to play some KH and Katamari, but the disc reader is sounding a bit too loud for me...

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ReaderRagfish

@Vinny It's probably normal. My original PS2 (the fat one) is quieter than the slim I used to have.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Anti-Matter

Speaking about Retro games, before i buy, i want to ask which is Better.

I want to play Famicom, SNES & GBA games on either SupaBoy SFC or Retro Duo Portable.
Which machine can play Famicom & GBA (With Adapter) in Handheld Mode ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Morpheel

Hello fellow gamers.

May I interest you in any discount coupons?

Bazinga lubba dub dub!

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

@Yosheel
4 plz

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

We Love Katamari, KH2, DMC3: Special Edition, Crash: Twinsanity, Ratchet: Deadlocked, Rez and Indigo Prophecy for my new old PS2.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic