Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 4,481 to 4,500 of 4,839

darkswabber

Bought 9 psp games a week ago including darkstalkers, castlevania and some other games I really wanted
Also bought pirate warriors 2 for ps3, chrono trigger for ds and proffessor layton for ds today

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by darkswabber

darkswabber

Twitter:

ogo79

3 air raid atari games.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@the_shpydar
that was a typo. i edited my comment above.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

canucksfan989

Picked up Pokemon Black 2 and Heartgold for basically 20 bucks with cases and inserts. We're part of a 5 game bundle for 50 dollars the other 3 were Pokemon Y, Japanese Baseball game and Elite Beat Agents no case.

canucksfan989

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@ThosYoung
it sure doesnt look worth buying.

the_shpydar wrote:

Moroboshi876

I just paid after winning a bid for Donkey Kong Country 2 for Super Nintendo. It's the japanese version, with box and instructions in very good condition, and I know it's not hard to find, but I already had 1 and 3 and wanted to complete the trilogy.

Now I have to mod my SNES to make it able to read japanese games. I bought some when I visited Japan in 2016 and haven't found the time to do it. Lol

Edited on by Moroboshi876

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

Moroboshi876

It's me again. Yesterday I won an auction for Wario Ware Smooth Moves. Theoretically not my kind of game, but it has good reviews and can be a good family game when my daughter grows up a little.

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

Ralizah

I wanted to order those DK Bongos to use with Taiko on the Switch, so I decided to order Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat for the GameCube alongside them. I've always wanted to try that game, and now I have the perfect excuse!

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

michellima

Just ordered a GameCube, memory card and a Super Smash Bros cartridge for N64

michellima

SuperLuigi111

Donkey Kong 64 on Wii U virtual console. I'd never played this game before and was expecting a lot since it's by Rare, but man has it not aged well. I kinda just gave up, the camera is horrendous.

Also bought Super Mario 64 DS on the Virtual console, which I'm happy with.

Bought Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition as well, still determining my thoughts on it.

Edited on by SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

SuperLuigi111

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@SuperLuigi111 You pretty much have to hold down R the whole time you play DK64, this keeps the camera behind you instead of wandering off and getting stuck.

I kept pressing it a lot, but it was just very frustrating. Maybe I'll try holding it.

SuperLuigi111

Fiyaball

Oh man, did I buy a ton over the summer. Let's see which ones I can remember...
Dragon Warrior 4 for $70
Radiata Stories for $16
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for $40 (no manual)
Baten Kaitos Origins for $35
Skies of Arcadia Legends for $60 (no manual; took me SIX YEARS to find one)
Rocket Knight Adventures for $30 (complete copy, even with a hangtab!)
Superman 64 for $8
Discworld for $25
God Hand for $55
Silent Hill 3 for $30
Jak 3 for $6
Pac-Man World 2 for $3 (disc/meh case)
Pac-Man World 3 for $3 (disc/meh case)
Warcraft 3 for $2
A Mario Kart 64 Telephone for $25
A 1983 Ms-Pac Man Coleco Mini Arcade Machine for $20 (selling that sucker for over $100... eventually)
And a few more (including Octopath Traveler, but that isn't retro)
Spent over $500 overall, but man was it worth it.
Also, for anyone living near Ottawa, Illinois, O-Nett has a boxed/complete (maybe even sealed?) copy of Little Samson for $3500, if you're interested.

Edited on by Fiyaball

Fiyaball

Cobalt

I received a japanese RGB-SCART modded PCengine model 1, the white one.
This is probably the cutest 8bit home console ever. ^^

Cobalt

Fiyaball

@ReaderRagfish Basically this. Got it at a flea market. Was originally $28, but I "haggled" it down to $25. https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91A1CbkiDqL.SY355.jpg
(Seems it's been a while since I posted pictures on here, bleh)

Edited on by Fiyaball

Fiyaball

ogo79

pre ordered a playstation 6 super mini slim xl limited clear edition

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@ReaderRagfish
dont forget to leave me positive feedback

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@ReaderRagfish
no returns,
thank you come again.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic