Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 4,241 to 4,260 of 4,839

Fiyaball

Got about $500 worth of games in Japan, and I don't regret it at all.
Everything I got:
Starfy 2/3
Dragon Quest Slime
Shining Force EXA
Paper Mario
Wonder Project J2
Tear Ring Saga/Berwick Saga
Tales of Rebirth (only cost me $1)/Destiny
Langrisser 3
The third Torneko Mystery Dungeon game
Valkyrie Profile
Dragon Quest 7
Tomodachi Collection
Mario Kart 8/Disgaea 5/ Dragon Quest Heroes 1+2
Mother 1+2
Shin Megami Tensei 1/2/if
Fire Emblem Thracia 776/ The Binding Blade (both complete copies, only ones they had)
and last, but FAR from least.
A japanese Sega Saturn with Shining the Holy Ark and SHINING FORCE 3 with Scenario 1/3, AND THE PREMIUM DISC!
I regret nothing.

Fiyaball

Eel

Since the SNES mini won't come with it, I bought Tetris Attack to play on my actual SNES.

Hopefully it won't take three months to get here, as most things I buy from ebay do.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

Hopefully it won't take three months to get here, as most things I buy from ebay do.

wow yeah that is ridiculous. ive had a couple things in my lifetime take way too long to arrive.
its sad when games from japan arrive faster than ones from 5 or so states away from you does. its like whats the hold up?
if thats what they do for a living youd better hit that post office.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Eel

In my experience, everything is nice and quick until it enters Mexico . Then it's like the carrier is playing pacman around the country.

Then again, the last three things I bough off ebay came from Europe and Asia. This one is supposedly from USA, so who knows right...? Maybe it will be just one month.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

@Meowpheel
man lol
when i order stuff from europe it takes foe-eva
i mean like at least 2 months.
royal air mail lol.
it took like 37 years for my nintendo life shirt to get here.
i could have grown a size bigger or smaller by the time it arrived

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Meowpheel
...wow

the_shpydar wrote:

the_shpydar

ogo79 wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

wow yeah that is ridiculous. ive had a couple things in my lifetime take way too long to arrive.
its sad when games from japan arrive faster than ones from 5 or so states away from you does. its like whats the hold up?
if thats what they do for a living youd better hit that post office.

@ogo79
Stuff that i order here to New York always comes quickly .
(like your mom)
I think it's because they know that NYers will get pissed and make a call for a mafia hit.
Everyone in NY is connected to the mafia by no more than 3 degrees of separation. It's one of the perks. And us here on Long Island are usually only 1 or 2 degrees away. Just off the top of my head, i can think of three 2-degree connections i have alone. So people send their packages quick, because everyone loves The Godfather and Goodfellas.

Except stuff from Japan. That takes forever to get to me.
It's cuz they have the Yakuza and Super Saiyans, so they ain't afraid.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

KingMike

@ogo79 Weird. I ordered the Hamtaro series for GBC/GBA (yes, the MANLIEST of games ). One of them I had to order from Europe since the translation was EU-only and that one only took maybe a week or so to arrive.

KingMike

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

@ogo79
Stuff that i order here to New York always comes quickly .
(like your mom)
I think it's because they know that NYers will get pissed and make a call for a mafia hit.
Everyone in NY is connected to the mafia by no more than 3 degrees of separation. It's one of the perks. And us here on Long Island are usually only 1 or 2 degrees away. Just off the top of my head, i can think of three 2-degree connections i have alone. So people send their packages quick, because everyone loves The Godfather and Goodfellas.

Except stuff from Japan. That takes forever to get to me.
It's cuz they have the Yakuza and Super Saiyans, so they ain't afraid.

lol at all of that.
about my mom, you know she aint hard to find. give her a bus ticket and some white castles and everything is a "yes"

KingMike wrote:

@ogo79 Weird. I ordered the Hamtaro series for GBC/GBA (yes, the MANLIEST of games ). One of them I had to order from Europe since the translation was EU-only and that one only took maybe a week or so to arrive.

you must have a connection to the mafia as well...

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

so heres a "factory sealed brand new rare" ps2 game
Untitled
...wHaTs ThIs?!?
surprise sucka!
Untitled
Untitled
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blood-Will-Tell-Sony-PlayStation-2-PS...
description reads as follows:
"Blood Will Tell for Playstation 2. It's factory sealed but I moved 5 years ago and somehow this got damaged in the move. Not sure which one of my friends did it so I unfriended all of them. Haha. See pictures for condition. I am a collector thinning my collection. All my items are 100% authentic and most items have been in my collection for many years. Pictures of actual item being offered. Ask questions prior to bidding. Will be shipped with care to prevent damage"

...hey dont bother packaging it. just slap a sticker on the front of the game box with the buyers address and name. the name of the buyer should be dill bag. thats a first and last name for you. now you just have to find an address...
wait ive got that for you as well.
you can ship it here:
Untitled
sealed damaged games?
blood will tell?
more like damage will tell.
aint nobody got time for that.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@Meowpheel
how does that even happen?
if i had friends help me move the last thing i would hand them is boxes of games. they can grab a couch or something.
i mean boexes of games.
"ill grab my silverware and you guys just grab everything in the game room"

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@Meowpheel
lol
couch will tell coming to ps5

the_shpydar wrote:

KingMike

@ogo79 Well at least they're honest about it. Not those "Brand new sealed just opened to check contents" listings I've seen a couple times.

KingMike

ogo79

@KingMike
lol
"gently used"

the_shpydar wrote:

6ch6ris6

all for the original xbox
Halo 2
Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay
Splinter Cell
Star Wars - Republic Commando
Oddworld - Stranger's Wrath
King Kong (didn't even want it but got it basically for free)
Kung Fu Chaos (bought but not yet recieved)

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic