3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Tasuki

oldgamesonly wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

oldgamesonly wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Just picked up a complete TMNT IV: Turtles in Time for the SNES and Killer Instinct for the SNES from Ebay. TMNT cost me $36 and K.I. cost me $40. Figure I might as well get these two since they will probably never make it to the VC. I am sooo stoked now I cant wait till they get here.

IMO I thought the SNES version of Turtles in Time was even better than the arcade version. Now I just need to get Hyperstone Heist for the Genesis and I will be set.

yeah thats how i did it, i got Turtles In Time and Hyperstone Heist at the same time, good plan. i got all the games i dont think will see VC

Yep now that I have a working SNES I can look into all of those games that wont make there way to VC. I have Earthbound which I bought when it was first released and a few other games that I never traded in now I am looking for games that I never owned. I am thinking my next purchase is going to be K.I. Gold on the N64 .

may i suggest Soldiers Of Fortune for snes to you...

Hmmm I dont remember that game at all I might have to look it up and see what its about.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

just ordered Soldiers Of Fortune for the Genesis, as it was the first port i had of this game, now it can sit with my snes version...come to think of it, ive had the snes and genesis versions two times each now, wow

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Ryno

I just bought Secret of Evermore... I don't remember bidding on it actually but I guess I won What can you tell me about this game?

Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

KingMike

Rocket Knight Adventures game+manual, and Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure CIB for cheap on amazon. Haven't played them before, but I hear they're pretty good.
Also, a CIB shooter called Dangerous Seed for the Japanese Mega Drive. I'd like to see the arcade version on VC, but as Namco hasn't even released it in Japan, there's probably no hope for that. After trying it in an emulator, I'm hopeful it'll work on my Genesis after I get a Game Genie (someday).

KingMike

NIN10DOXD

My uncle bought Super Mario Brothers SEALED for $10!!!!!

NIN10DOXD

Tasuki

WaveBoy wrote:

Just picked up a Napolean Bonafrog, and you bet your it's game related...Or it would been if I would of picked up Kid Niki: Radical Ninja CIB along with it like i planned on to. lol

Untitled

Lol I have that same action figure in my storage somewhere. Very nice purchase indeed Waveboy. Perhaps we need to start a retro toy thread. The thing I always wondered is how come the figure of Napolean Bonafrog looked way different than the one on the cartoon series. Granted I know there were some differences between the figure version of a character and the cartoon version but Napolean's was waaaaay different.

Edited on by theblackdragon

My Backlog

Tasuki

@Waveboy: I still have all the weapons and accessories that came with my TMNT figures I kept them all in an old lunch box lol. As far as the Shredder figure went I totally hate that figure. The thing that bugged me most was the fact that he had no shirt just the cape, when in the cartoon did he ever run around shirtless. It bugged me soooo much that I took modeling paint and paint his chest gray so it at least looked like he had a shirt on lol, Of course doing that probably dropped the value of it big time but at that time I didnt care.

My Backlog

Ryno

Napoleon Bonafrog... way to make may me go way back in the old memory bank Hillarious that the action figure looked nothing like the animated character. I also never knew that Shreeder was shirtless? Did the action figure company (assuming Kenner???) even work with those of the animated series?

Here is my latest retro purchase. I never thought I would get one of these...
Untitled
My cost $11.74 shipped!!!

The best news is I can now play this...
Untitled

Contra: Hard Corps, you are now offically in my sights Also, other recommendations for Genesis would be greatly appreciated, I own Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection on PS3 so don't need those games.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Tasuki

@Ryno: OMG killer purchase dude congrats. Castlevania Bloodlines is one I seriously need to get especially before I play Portrait of Ruin on the DS. Grats again dude you must be totally stoked.

And yes The Shredder's action figure was shirtless I would post a pic but I dont know how lol, and it was Playmates that made the action figure if my memory serves me right.

My Backlog

Ryno

@Tasuki: Thanks Dude! I am excited to add the Genesis (specifically Bloodlines) to my retro collection. I am surprised you dont have it, have you played it before? As far as posting pictures, just use MediaFire to upload and share your files and WHAALAA, easy as pie!

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Tasuki

@Ryno: I have the Genesis 2 model (Along with the CD add on) which I had since I was a kid but I never did get Bloodlines heck I never even played it. Every time I went to rent it when I was a kid it was always checked out, and I was the only one of my group of friends that owned a Genesis so I couldnt even play it at a friends house. As far as my Genesis goes I just need to get the yellow white and red cables for it and I am good to go.

My Backlog

Splat

Wish I still had my Genesis was a big fan.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Ryno

@bonesy91 What is all included with te "Collector's Edition?" Is it just that the cartridge is gold. Nevertheless, that is awesome. I never had a N64, I went from SNES to PSX so I missed out on the N64. Maybe someday I will pick up a N64 and add it to my retro collection.

Since the "latest retro purchase" thread has been slow I had to get something. The box doesn't look like the greatest condition but oh well. Per tracking number should be to me tomorrow!
Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Tasuki

@Ryno: The "Collectors Edition" of Zelda: OoT on the N64 is that the cartridge is gold (Which means alot if your a Zelda fan) and on the box there is that fancy sticker on the top of a normal box. Still it was one of the hardest collectors edition of a game to get at the time.

Nice purchase there on Ducktales makes me want to pull mine out of storage and play it again. And what is that a page out of the Nintendo Power review of Ducktales?

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic