Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 4,850

RancidVomit86

CanisWolfred wrote:

What is an estate sale? I've seen a few around, but I was like "I don't think I want an estate, what with the property taxes these days". Did the games come with it or something?

An estate sale is when someone dies and the family is selling their belongings. A living estate sale is when someone is still living and decides to sell off majority of their possessions.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

KingMike

It is a game that seemed pretty average when I... tried it out... but I ordered a cart of Psycho Dream for the Super Famicom (even though a year or two ago I probably could've gotten it CIB for the same price ).

KingMike

KingMike

I read about the guy that traded in 203 copies of Night Trap to a store and I see shpyder has fallen behind in collecting the most copies of a single crappy game.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

the_shpydar

KingMike wrote:

I read about the guy that traded in 203 copies of Night Trap to a store and I see shpyder has fallen behind in collecting the most copies of a single crappy game.

It's all good though, because no matter how many copies of Night Trap someone may have, they will not be the ultimate salvation of mankind during the apocalypse.

Only the might and majesty of my E.T. cart-fortress will be able to save humanity — or at least those i deem worthy.

Also, enjoy Psycho Dream, it's a very fun game. Nothing amazing, but definitely fun and the bosses are awesome (but make sure you're powered up before a boss fight!)

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

KarrotMan

Untitled
Untitled
Aww yeah, Finally got my Virtual Boy working again, just needed a new battery box is all. I just traded one of my NGPC games to get a new controller along with another game and it is worth it. Now I can finally play the masterpiece that is Red Alarm! But seriously, I spent an hour of playing the system and I got no signs of head ache. Sure it can get disorienting if you take a break and move your head out of the goggles, but the 3D is definitely better than the 3DS.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

RancidVomit86

Got me some games fo' free today. My favorite price.

Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

CanisWolfred

Scarhino89 wrote:

• Mother 3 (GBA) with the English translation!!! http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/37/1410452644-51vhvaosipl-sx300.jpg

Oh wow, last I checked (last year) there were barely any auctions for it. Glad you got it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryu_Niiyama

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Got me some games fo' free today. My favorite price.

Untitled

Aww bushido blade! NICE!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Nintenjoe64

Besides Fire Emblem GBA on Wii U, my most recent retro purchase was Metroid Prime Echoes. Still haven't played it because F-Zero GX is in my gamecube and Xenoblade is in my Wii!

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

Brutapode89

@CanisWolfred I am, too. If I imported a real Japanese version, I couldn't understand this language. This is why it's better to buy a copy with the English text.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

ogo79

Scarhino89 wrote:

@CanisWolfred I am, too. If I imported a real Japanese version, I couldn't understand this language. This is why it's better to buy a copy with the English text.

youll like the game, i have it too. a lot of people seem to still not know this, but you can get those english carts easily these days, there everywhere, by the hundreds.
what gets me is seeing people on here get all these japanese games and i know they cant read the language.

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

KingMike

For SOME REASON I ordered Bart vs. the Juggernauts for the Game Boy CI.

KingMike

Mk_II

Untitled

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

Tasuki

Picked this up a few weeks ago for my DC for only $3

Untitled

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

the_shpydar

Because you can never have enough versions of this game:

Untitled
Ys: The Vanished Omens (Sega Master System) - I wanted to eventually grab a boxed copy of this version, but when i saw this loose cart copy listed with no one bidding on it, i threw in a low bid for the hell of it and ended up snagging it for cheap.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

KingMike

If you wanted a boxed copy, you never once asked yourself WHY'S you even bidding?

Ended up ordering a couple more DS RPGs for the collection, Sonic Chronicles and Luminous Arc 1. Seem to be among the more pricey RPGs yet (so I figure I might as well grab them before CIB becomes too expensive). Thinking about Izuna 1, even though I already bought 2 which I hear is a better and more merciful game.

KingMike

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic