Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 301 to 320 of 3,408

AuthorMessage

ogo79

301. Posted:

i finally got my Trolls in Crazyland for nes pal b, and a brand new Cocoron Famicom game boxed

now playing: cosmo police galivan-famicom/nes
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

302. Posted:

Wipeout 64.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Lotice-Paladin

303. Posted:

I forgot to add SEGA Classics Collection here for the PS2 that has the best version of the original Fantasy Zone.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

AuthorMessage

ogo79

304. Posted:

dunno if you consider this retro because it was fan made however im waiting for this in the mail. he shall be hung to the wall with my EB shrine...Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Chrono-Trigger

305. Posted:

Dragon Warrior VII - PSone.

Chrono-Trigger

AuthorMessage

Ristar42

306. Posted:

@Starlight re: Megadrive Outrun, well, you cant 'drift' like in the arcade or on the Saturn due to the lack of analogue control (though as in the arcade, specific corners will automatically cause you to skid more than others).

It's a slightly simpler game as a result but still fun with a number of difficulty levels, decent music, well draw sprites and runs pretty smooth overall (in 60Hz at least). Also replicates the Japanese arcade version in the layout and ordering of courses, so no option to play the US / EU arrangement.

Edited on by Ristar42

Ristar42

AuthorMessage

DrCruse

307. Posted:

I recently picked up a number of Turbografx games, including Space Harrier, Ys book I & II, Ninja Spirit, Side Arms, and Buster Bros.

Edited on by DrCruse

DrCruse

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

308. Posted:

Good on ya brabbing Ys, Saves.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

default12345

309. Posted:

So, where do I post about my latest DS purchase? Is that now regarded as retro or is there a dedicated thread?

Edited on by default12345

default12345

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

310. Posted:

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/your_la...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

default12345

311. Posted:

Thanks buddy! Very helpful :)

default12345

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

312. Posted:

warnerdan wrote:

So, where do I post about my latest DS purchase? Is that now regarded as retro or is there a dedicated thread?

Are they really stopping DS games cause isnt the 3DS backwards compatible?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

default12345

313. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

warnerdan wrote:

Are they really stopping DS games cause isnt the 3DS backwards compatible?

As far as I'm aware they'll continue to support the DS until the 3DS is in full swing.

default12345

AuthorMessage

VintageNintendos

314. Posted:

just bought TMNT 1-2-3 for NES Nintendo. Ran through TMNT 1, looking forward to 2 and never played 3. Good times with the NES Nintendo.

Visit my store for all your Retrogaming needs.
I also run a Retrogaming blog here, updated often

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

315. Posted:

Just got a brand new Player's Choice copy of Mario Kart Super Circuit for GBA (gotta love Amazon.com). Love it, but it's taking some gettin' used to. Seems to play more like Super Mario Kart than more recent Mario Karts. Interesting way of unlocking bonus tracks (the tracks from Super Mario Kart). Apparently have to get first place on all cups in one class, then go back, play a cup and get collect 100 coins. It was the one Mario Kart I didn't have, so feel I've completed a collection now (at least until Mario Kart 3DS is out :)).

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

Lotice-Paladin

316. Posted:

Ristar42 wrote:

@Starlight re: Megadrive Outrun, well, you cant 'drift' like in the arcade or on the Saturn due to the lack of analogue control (though as in the arcade, specific corners will automatically cause you to skid more than others).

It's a slightly simpler game as a result but still fun with a number of difficulty levels, decent music, well draw sprites and runs pretty smooth overall (in 60Hz at least). Also replicates the Japanese arcade version in the layout and ordering of courses, so no option to play the US / EU arrangement.

Cool. Thanks for the output...I actually perfer the Japanese layout as it doesn't have those boards in the middle of the road at the beginning. D:

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

AuthorMessage

ogo79

317. Posted:

got another new Cocoron Famicom game.

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

ogo79

318. Posted:

got a couple nes and sega shirts

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

319. Posted:

VintageNintendos wrote:

just bought TMNT 1-2-3 for NES Nintendo. Ran through TMNT 1, looking forward to 2 and never played 3. Good times with the NES Nintendo.

Your 'ran' through TMNT 1? Dude that game slays me everytime I make it to the final stage.....I blame it on piss poor game design. :p It's one of the rare few games I gave up on like Blaster Master. Anyways, I picked up TMNT 1, 2, 3 last year for a killer deal on eBay and they were all fantastic condition. TMNT II is one of my favorite NES games, yet I too haven't played the third. I mean I feel kind of disconected with it, because the enemies seem to be from the later seasons(after 3)of the TMNT cartoons, and when I was a kid was all about Season 1 - 3. :p

To complete my TMNT game collection, all I need is TMNT IV: Turtles in time and TMNT III: Radical Rescue for the GB, which seems to be pretty damn rare.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

320. Posted:

i myself was wondering how anyone just RAN through TMNT for NES...are you the pope?
if you can do that, you should have the fountain of youth. put it on ebay. ill buy it.

the_shpydar wrote: