Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 4,879

ogo79

KingMike wrote:

Maybe now Konami will care to put it on VC sometime (though I have magic pixie protecting me from ogo's rare pricing!).

oh im working on that

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Brutapode89

Neko_Chan wrote:

I finally picked up a copy of this game. Found it in my brother's old tote of NES games.
Untitled

Very good choice!! That's the best N64 game!!! I also got it.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

the_shpydar

It's time once again for everyone's favorite show, "Look At the Atari Games Shpy Bought!"

Untitled
Star Wars Return of the Jedi Death Star Battle
Taz
Plaque Attack
Pressure Cooker
Robot Tank
Robot Tank (blue label variant)

Between these and that last lot, I am now down to needing only 16 Activision games for a complete Activision Atari 2600 collection. I have all the "original style" label carts; just need a few variant label carts and a bunch of blue-label variants. So close!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.
CACODEMON.
Current E.T. count: 34 Copies. 4 Sealed, 14 CIB, 16 Cart-Only.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Undead_terror

the_shpydar wrote:

It's time once again for everyone's favorite show, "Look At the Atari Games Shpy Bought!"

Untitled
Star Wars Return of the Jedi Death Star Battle
Taz
Plaque Attack
Pressure Cooker
Robot Tank
Robot Tank (blue label variant)

Between these and that last lot, I am now down to needing only 16 Activision games for a complete Activision Atari 2600 collection. I have all the "original style" label carts; just need a few variant label carts and a bunch of blue-label variants. So close!

I just saw you put those on backlog before seeing this haha

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Seansy00

Just picked up some Very Good quality carts for the SNES.

Skyblazer (hiddem gem) , and Contra 3 : Alien Wars.

Looking to pickup the Magical Quest mickey games next, will try to locate a reproduction cart for the 3rd one if anyone knows where to get one for the US system.

Seansy00

SNESdrunk

Knights of the Round for $30. Capcom could do no wrong on the SNES.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1SNESdrunk

KingMike

Athena?
I was a little bit crazy quite awhile ago to get the sexy Famicom cart (probably the only good thing about the game ), but not insane enough to get that complete, let alone with audio tape.

KingMike

RancidVomit86

Got a good haul guys and can't wait to show you. As soon as I'm on a comp let you see. Amazing all for $22.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

KingMike

Isn't the 32X more value these days, especially with all the cords needed (as surprising as that it is)?

KingMike

RancidVomit86

Ok from this past weekend of garage sales...next weekend is Super! Bitcon so hopefully I will find something great from there.

$1
Untitled

$1
Untitled

$20
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I have 3 Game Gears now but oh well. I tried to get her to part out the Game Gear stuff but she wanted to sell it as a set.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

GanonDorf

KingMike wrote:

Isn't the 32X more value these days, especially with all the cords needed (as surprising as that it is)?

The 32X is very expensive in Europe. NTSC versions are way cheaper. Prices on eBay are € 150 - 250. I bought this 32X + Mega drive + Mega CD for € 150, but without controller and power supplies. I hope to sell the Mega drive + Mega CD again for € 100, because I already have those

GanonDorf

Seansy00

Picked up Ogre Battle: The March of the Black Queen today in very good condition for the SNES

Seansy00

RancidVomit86

CanisWolfred wrote:

How do you get a Sega CD power supply? I see a lot of them selling without one...

Sega CD uses same power supply as the Genesis model 1 and a 32x uses same as a Genesis model 2.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

CanisWolfred

Wow, those Model 1 power cords aren't cheap! $15-$20 just for a cord for something that'd cost me about $80 already? No thank you...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

ogo79

@RancidVomit86
heh, ive got that welcome to the next level poster hung up in my game room, fine taste you have

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

RancidVomit86

@ogo79 Yeah they are pretty nice. I really like that era of advertising. The Get A Grip poster has a Jurrassic Park ad on the other side and the Welcome To Next Level has a Batman Returns ad on back of it.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic