TKO

Nintendo Network ID: TecmoZack

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,742. Posted:

Who's know THIS dinosaur? :)

http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/denver/denver8.jpg

Nobody? :(

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,743. Posted:

Scarhino89 wrote:

Who's know THIS dinosaur? :)

http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/denver/denver8.jpg

Nobody? :(

I remember seeing Denver but I dont think I ever watched the show.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

2,744. Posted:

@Scarhino89 - Denver the Dinosaur :D I remember watching it when I was very little.

As for my recent purchase, I've bought Yoshi's Cookie for the SNES on eBay, so it should arrive in just a few days. Can't wait! :)

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
ActRaiser is the most overexposed Quintet SNES game ever!
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,745. Posted:

@WanderFan91 Good choice about Yoshi's Cookie on SNES. I got five DVD of my favorite dinosaur. ♥

http://www.monstroshop.fr/545-3840-thickbox/denver-le-dernier...

And I got five seasons of Pokémon in DVD!! :D

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

2,746. Posted:

Trying not to buy too many retro games since I already have a massive collection, but we have a retro video game store that opened up 20 minutes from my house. Recently I bought Maximum Carnage (Genesis, box and all, perfect), several N64 games that I didn't own (Cruisin' USA, Rugrats, Toy Story 2), and Stunt Race FX (SNES). I'm probably going back there today, since I have $30 in credit... may get Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire on GBA since I never owned them. Not sure what else though. I do need a new N64 memory card! I am on the lookout for a Wave bird also.

SphericalCrusher

Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,747. Posted:

A teeny little Vintage packet of 1991 TMNT Puffy stickers. B-) :P
My favorite would definitely have to be the Toitle's catching that killer tastey wave on their slick surfboard with that awesome fluerescent pink backdrop. ;) Big spender, i know.

Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
NES FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

KingMike

2,748. Posted:

You gonna be testing if they still stick on anything? :D

KingMike

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,749. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

You gonna be testing if they still stick on anything? :D

Toitally'! :P I hope they're mullet friendly.

Untitled
"have mercyyy"

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

KingMike

2,750. Posted:

I... think... I ordered a Gourmet Squadron Barayarou cart (but I hope I didn't order three due to site issues, I can't afford that!), but I'm not paying the outrageous price for a complete. And also The Great Battle V while I find a not-super-insane-priced cart (since a physical copy of Wild Guns is out of my reach. half.com, why do you continue to taunt me with the false hope of "Buy for $14.99" :P At least their site is no longer telling me I can buy Surprise at Dinosaur Peak for $19.99.)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,751. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

I... think... I ordered a Gourmet Squadron Barayarou cart (but I hope I didn't order three due to site issues, I can't afford that!), but I'm not paying the outrageous price for a complete. And also The Great Battle V while I find a not-super-insane-priced cart (since a physical copy of Wild Guns is out of my reach. half.com, why do you continue to taunt me with the false hope of "Buy for $14.99" :P At least their site is no longer telling me I can buy Surprise at Dinosaur Peak for $19.99.)

oh yeah, how much was gourmet squadron?

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Furealz

2,752. Posted:

I've bought NES Castlevania recently and on the last level of Super Castlevania IV. I've been thinking of getting Wrecking Crew and Clu Clu Land because of NES Remix but undecided because of the price. Nintendo needs to have a sale on VC soon....and for ones I don't already have! Bassturdz.. :P

Furealz

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,753. Posted:

TheZackIsGreat wrote:

The Karate Kid on NES

Bless your little 8-bit soul. :P I got rid of that one from my collection a couple of years ago. Everything about it just leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. From the music, the SFX, those damn mini games which are next to impossible and the awkward D-pad jumping just killed it for me. I still beat it, but it's one nostalgic 'n nasty cart i'd like to forget! :P face it, the only reason to have Karate Kid in your collection is because of nostalgia or if you really realllly liked the movie. :P

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

2,754. Posted:

Untitled

Some reason I never bought this on DC. Rented it and enjoyed it with every intention of buying it but never did. Got it now though so all good.

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

KingMike

2,755. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

KingMike wrote:

Before $63, after using some site credit, around $30 I think.
$40 for Great Battle V, which probably isn't a great price but still better than ebay.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage

supermario182

2,756. Posted:

i just got Soul Calibur II, Crash Bandicoot Wrath or Cortex, Sphynx and the Cursed Mummy, SSX Tricky, and Rainbow Six 3 for gamecube, for all under 40 bucks ( plus a free 10 dollar credit for getting a points card!)

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,757. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

KingMike wrote:

Before $63, after using some site credit, around $30 I think.
$40 for Great Battle V, which probably isn't a great price but still better than ebay.

thats a great price on gourmet 63 or 30

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,758. Posted:

a brand spankin' new 1990 SMB3 Happy Meal Luigi Toy. B-) This was the first SMB3 Happy meal toy I ended up getting back in glorious goolay 1990' which i fondly remember, when SMB3 was all the radical RAGE & when NIntendo ruled the world.....Which sadly isn't the case these days.. The only one that escaped my vintage grasp was none other than the pump fuled hopping Koopa Paratroopa. McDonalds never seemed to have it in! Anyhoo, this shall go nicely with my SMB3 Sky Land Happy Meal box. :*

Untitled

The Koopa Paratroopa in action. 0:25 ;) Gawd, this commercial takes me back. Why can't Mcdonalds
commercials be this creative, imaginitive and wonderful like this anymore? What in the hell happened to Ronald, Grimmace, the Hamburgler, Talking McNuggets and all of the other characters that inhabited McDonalds Land that made McDonalds commercials so magical?

.... Ah well, That's the wonderful thing about YouTube. It's essentially a Nostalgic time capsule, and a reminder of how sucktastic the 2000's truly are. Same deal with 96-99. ;)

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

KingMike

2,759. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

What in the hell happened to Ronald, Grimmace, the Hamburgler, Talking McNuggets and all of the other characters that inhabited McDonalds Land that made McDonalds commercials so magical?

Parents who can't tell their kids "no" when they whine to eat at McDonalds every time they see a commercial, put the blame on McDonalds for making commercials.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,760. Posted:

dont blame the fork! yer momma says yer just "tall at the waist" but i say yer just a lard a**!

the_shpydar wrote: