Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 2,481 to 2,500 of 3,397

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,481. Posted:

Scarhino89 wrote:

I bought the best Tactical-RPG of the SNES. Guess! :)

Tactics Ogre? Fire Emblem IV? Bahumat Lagoon?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,482. Posted:

@CanisWolfred The third answer which you have just said is right. ;)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,483. Posted:

Scarhino89 wrote:

@CanisWolfred The third answer which you have just said is right. ;)

<3 <3 <3

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,484. Posted:

@CanisWolfred But I bought Bahamut Lagoon (SNES)! :)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,485. Posted:

Scarhino89 wrote:

@CanisWolfred But I bought Bahamut Lagoon (SNES)! :)

You know, we used to have heart emoticons....Anyways, I'm glad. Very underappreiciated game. Hope you like it.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

92GTA

2,486. Posted:

I just purchased a mint condition, complete, in the box, 1988 Nintendo "Action Set", 1st release with the grey zapper that only has the word "Nintendo" on it. My parents bought me one new for xmas 1988 when I was 8 and I sold it in my 20's. Took me awhile to find one EXACTLY like I had. Most of the later Action Sets had "Zapper" on the gun or were orange. Even the SuperMario/Duck Hunt cartridge has it's original slip and game manual. I bought a new sealed in the box NES cleaner too just for old times lol. I also bought the RetroZone PowerPak that I'm going to load all of the ROMs from my PC emulator onto.

The console only has it's manual, zapper manual, warranty info, and poster. Wasn't there some other paperwork like warranty registration card and a quality assurance card? Anyone have pics or a list of all the original documentation so I can track down the missing paperwork on eBay?

Thanks! Alex

Edited on by 92GTA

1988 Nintendo "Action Set", First Release. RetroZone PowerPak.

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

2,487. Posted:

A Nintendo 64 and Genesis model 2 (With 13 games), a ton of Genesis games, 2 controllers for each (One Genesis 6-Button), and a N64 memory card.

$50.

I feel like a winner.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,488. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

A Nintendo 64 and Genesis model 2 (With 13 games), a ton of Genesis games, 2 controllers for each (One Genesis 6-Button), and a N64 memory card.

$50.

I feel like a winner.

Sounds great, what games did they come with?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

2,489. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

$50.

I feel like a winner.

Shining Force I and II, Sonic 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Classics 3 in 1, Batman Returns, Gauntlet IV, Eternal Champions, Tinhead, Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble, Tiny Toons Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure, and Taz in Escape from Mars.

Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, No More Heroes, Persona 2: IS, Ys 1
Recently beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,490. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

$50.

I feel like a winner.

you can use the n64 as a shelf to set the sega genesis on. i got a model 2 and 3 genny myself

Edited on by ogo79

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,491. Posted:

Damn, you came out like a bandit! Only bad one is that Bugs Bunny one, I think.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,492. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

8BitSamurai wrote:

$50.

I feel like a winner.

Shining Force I and II, Sonic 2, 3, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Classics 3 in 1, Batman Returns, Gauntlet IV, Eternal Champions, Tinhead, Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble, Tiny Toons Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure, and Taz in Escape from Mars.

Where's Haunting?

The music & SFX in this game sound like they rose from the depths of hell and were conjured by satan himself.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

2,493. Posted:

It's that time again! I'll spare y'all the picks this time, but I grabbed another 2 boxed copies of my beloved E.T., 1 CIB and one SEALED (again at an insanely cheap price for a sealed copy). :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 23 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 11 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,494. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

It's that time again! I'll spare y'all the picks this time, but I grabbed another 2 boxed copies of my beloved E.T., 1 CIB and one SEALED (again at an insanely cheap price for a sealed copy). :)

Holly sh** on a saucy shredder, how many boxed/CIB copies do you have now? Do you plan on building a retro E.T fort of alien nostalgia so you can have E.T slumber parties while watching E.T and playing ET to your vintage Hearts content? :p If so, i can't blame you.

You've inspired me my young padawan! I have now officially gone Alien. Just call me......E.TWave.

Untitled

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,495. Posted:

Obviously he's buying up every copy he can find so no one else wil have to live with the torture that ET brings. He's doing the whole world a favor. Trudge on, brave soldier!
Untitled

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

KingMike

2,496. Posted:

My room got stinkier today.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g155/sahagin/gamesfc091213_...
Sekimatsu could have been an okay maze platformer, but as was typical of third-party Sony games, they had to screw it up with some of the worst jumping controls I've seen. A problem when the game uses the Gauntlet health system. :P
Oh, and I guess to beat it proper, you have to apparently buy this KISS-like band's musical instruments during each stage of the game (which probably means you don't have much money to spend on power-ups), and don't use a Continue or you lose them.
But that one is still mildly amusing, especially compared to the other: Super Monkey Adventure. But as much as you might praise shpydar's effort to prevent people from playing E.T., the fact is he is still leaving this game in circulation. This is probably pretty much the Famicom analogy to E.T. (but maybe worse?) Okay, maybe it's known a little because of Game Center CX because Arino needed a whole season to play this, while calling random viewers to help him (I mean, E.T. didn't have battle scenes that just ended whenever they felt like it or randomly warp you from one middle-of-nowhere location to another?)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

2,497. Posted:

@ETWave
I currently have only 9 boxed copies, 2 sealed, 4 CIB and the remaining 3 just missing some of the inserts.

My ultimate master plan is to eventually build a fortress made from boxed ET carts. Of course, said fortress must be large enough to house all of @thesexyogo's boxed copies of Earthbound, so it shall be very large and the envy of all who gaze upon it.

But lo, for this fortress shall be defended by a giant E.T. robot made from loose ET carts, with said robot also being adaptable into ET mech-style power armor for which to destroy mine enemies.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 23 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 11 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Karakato

2,498. Posted:

Capcom'll bring more Megaman on the VC they say? Screw that, I'll just stick with this:
Untitled
Yeah I bought all five of the MM GB games, even the horrible MM2 and the seller was kind enough to throw in an atomic purple GBC. I also got a wonderswan cart from a random dude on the same week since I need my WSC to have at least one playable game.

@Sphy you gotta show me some pics :O

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,499. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled

why u gotta be drowning ET for?
yer so violent

ceo of the rare downloads program-"spend yer money on us"
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,500. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Untitled

why u gotta be drowning ET for?
yer so violent

he's just relaxing after the big G.I.J.O.E bubble bath royal rumble blow out that had just happened neo-seconds earlier. ;)

Edited on by WaveBoy