Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 2,341 to 2,360 of 3,468

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,341. Posted:

• Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of the Super Heroes on Dreamcast.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,342. Posted:

Who likes animal companions in their video games? I recently got a copy of Conquest of the Crystal Palace complete with poster. I could see this one going up in value once it becomes more well known.
Untitled

@Waveboy: You should just have an individual TV for every console that you own and then leave them constantly on with the title screen music on loop. Then have some greasy pizza marinating in the corning and leave your dirty gym socks out to mix with the pizza smell. Have your MP3 player set to Totally 80's! for all the hot tunes. That would be like your very own arcade. That's what I think you should do with all them TV's you go through. ;p

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

DGGames

2,343. Posted:

Got an N64 with 4 controllers, 4 Rumble Paks, the Expansion Pak and all cables for $20 the other day :D

Game developer and gamer.

AuthorMessage

Algus

2,344. Posted:

Finally netted myself a boxed FF2 on SNES. I've only been planning to buy this game for 20 years lol. I picked up some extra accessories and controllers for my SNES while I was at it. Looking to get in some Lufia II when I get it up and running again. I've played the game on emulator several times but I haven't touched the original thing in a long time.

Where's the KABOOM?! There was supposed to be an earth-shattering KABOOM! sigh delays...delays...

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

2,345. Posted:

@RynoGaiden

Looks like Ryno's been dipping into my Dream Diary! haha. ;) The only thing that Arcadey 'n Zany scenario is missing is a band of singing California raisins, A Chuck E Cheese Ball pit and a jumbo sized Stacy Q blow up doll. Sup!

Now, on the Fraggle Rock flip side, i'll be getting a 27" Sony Wega trinitron tomorrow for $40, it's one of those top class mid 2005 models and this time it's legit, MC hammer legit. ;) i know what i'm getting this time around since i found out the model number and it's got component cable inputs and whatever other nifty doonads.lol. Color me 100% Satisfyed at last! As for Conquest of the Crystal palace , i have not heard of thee' But i checked out a gameplay video on YouTube and it actually seems pretty cool. It almost has a slight pinch of bible games in it's art direction though. :p How much did this 'Inserts and all" obscure CIB NES title cost you?

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

KingMike

2,346. Posted:

Conquest of the Crystal Palace was made by Quest. Yes, the Ogre series people. You'll release King's Knight but not this, Square-Enix? :P
It was a couple years ago, but I think I only spent like $8 (and maybe extra shipping) to get a copy that looks like it had everything but the box.

Ordered a physical copy of Catrap even though I have it on 3DS. Prices seem to be rising on that game.
Also a SFC SRPG Farland Story 2... and for some reason some game called Dekitate High School that looks to actually be a date simulation minigame collection thing after I actually watch a video of it over just screenshots. (and not just some sort of SimSchool :( ) Oh well, at least it didn't cost too much.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,347. Posted:

Pokemon Pinball for the GBC

Should I purchase an SNES at this time (I don't have a Wii (U) for the VC service)? If so, what are some good (affordable) games to purchase?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,348. Posted:

@Waveboy Herman: I actually asked Kirby what you were dreaming about so that is how I knew. :p I cannot believe I forgot a ball pit though, they are a guaranteed good time for people of all ages! Conquest of the Crystal Palace came in just under $30 shipped. The cartridge alone is pretty Cheep-Cheep, for now at least.

@Nobodys_Angel: Since the SNES is the best console ever in my opinion then yes you should buy one. However, many people also agree with my opinion and consequently has led to SNES games being quite expensive well, other than Shaq Fu anyway. If you are looking for inexpensive games perhaps the Genesis would be a better choice?

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

2,349. Posted:

@Ryno Let's disregard price at the moment; apart from Earthbound and the Final Fantasy games, what are some good SNES games?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,350. Posted:

@Nobodys_Angel: In the US off the top of my head: Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Actraiser, Secret of Evermore, Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Super Castlevania IV, A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Demon's Crest. UN Squadron, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, Mega Man X-X3, Legend of the Mystical Ninja.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,351. Posted:

• Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES), the Japanese version modified in PAL with the English translation.
  • Tales of Phantasia (SNES), the Japanese version modified in PAL with the English translation.

Yeah!! :D

AuthorMessage

JGMR

2,352. Posted:

Finally, the NTSC-version!

Untitled

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

JGMR

2,353. Posted:

Great games. ;) But, the answer to your question: Neither. Sold my PlayStation more than a decade ago, and my PS2 approx. five years ago. I'm collecting my most beloved games: they remain sealed when applicable. But, a friend of mine has a Region-free PlayStation (originally PAL) which he never uses, and he also has some games that I would like to add to my collection (Final Fantasy Anthology NTSC-U, Legend Of Mana NTSC-U, and more). Problem is, he isn't as careful as I am, so, big chance I would reject the lot...

Edited on by JGMR

With kind regards,

JGMR

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,354. Posted:

@Waveboy Sorry I haven't added ya back yet bro. I've been really busy lately. I'll make sure to add ya by tomorrow night.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,355. Posted:

• Brave Fencer Musashi (PS1)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ps/b/r/brfeps0f.jpg

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,356. Posted:

@Waveboy added ya on 3DS.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,357. Posted:

Drattak89 wrote:

• Seiken Densetsu 3 (SNES), the Japanese version modified in PAL with the English translation.
  • Tales of Phantasia (SNES), the Japanese version modified in PAL with the English translation.

Yeah!! :D

Now those are some great purchases! Hope you enjoy them! :D

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,358. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Yes. Seiken Densetsu 3 & Tales of Phantasia are so epic, I love them and also Brave Fencer Musashi. ;)

• Rayman 2 (DC)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/dc/r/a/ray2dc0f.jpg

AuthorMessage

NES_64

2,359. Posted:

I got hold of Yoshi's Cookie for NES boxed in very good condition with all the leaflets, manual, sleeve and poly. for (wait for it!) 50P! =D A US copy to but I have a Gamekey device to work it on a PAL Machine.

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all."
-
"How you get Pikachu on a Bus?". - "You Poke-e-mon!"

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7122-7211 | Nintendo Network ID: 72-Pins

AuthorMessage

KingMike

2,360. Posted:

I separately ordered a Mickey Mania SNES cart and manual.
Though I hear the Genesis version is better so I ordered a CIB for like $6 as well.

KingMike