Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 221 to 240 of 4,850

ogo79

Earthbound snes CIB with a mint cart, mint guide FTW
now i got 2 Earthbound guides
im done for a while...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

EvilRegal

Latest retro purchases on Amazon: Metroid II: The Return of Samus (got it before hearing the 3DS VC announcement) on Game Boy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time and Dragon View on Super NES, and Mickey Mousecapades (thought I'd get Epic Mickey for Christmas, but didn't) for the NES. While it came out a few months into 2000, also got an unopened copy of Perfect Dark that kept well for 10 years.

Crystalis (NES), U.N. Squadron (SNES) and Mario Party 1 (N64, since apparently Nintendo is skipping it on VC) are next. No more Game Boy/Game Boy Color buys for a while, since games for both are going to be a 3DS VC (unless they're licensed/unlikely to appear on VC, like U.N. Squadron on Wii VC).

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Tasuki

Just picked up a N64 for $20 along with Super Mario 64 for $5 and Killer Instinct Gold for $5 as well.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Hokori

I hope itll be DKCR soon

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Hokori

Mickeymac wrote:

Otaku wrote:

I hope itll be DKCR soon

You only gotta wait 10 years.

I hope not, but you know it is RETRO

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Tasuki

Tasuki wrote:

Just picked up a N64 for $20 along with Super Mario 64 for $5 and Killer Instinct Gold for $5 as well.

Finally got a moment to hook it up and it works just fine. I got a pleasant surprise when I opened up the expansion slot and saw that there was the expansion pack in there already I guess the guys at the store missed that.

My Backlog

CowLaunch

Super Mario All-Stars Wii, ported directly from the 1993 version!

CowLaunch

Tasuki

CowLaunch wrote:

How is a Wii game retro??? Especially the Super Mario All Stars Wii version it just came out last month? Shouldnt this belong in the Latest Wii game purchase thread?

My Backlog

CowLaunch

Tasuki wrote:

CowLaunch wrote:

How is a Wii game retro??? Especially the Super Mario All Stars Wii version it just came out last month? Shouldnt this belong in the Latest Wii game purchase thread?

I mentioned Super Mario All-Stars Wii in this thread to highlight the fact that it was a lazy port of an old game.

CowLaunch

BanjoKirby

last thing i bought retro was kirby's dream land and kirby's dream land 2 back in 2010. they're both great games. also, my old copy of pokemon silver stopped saving so it's getting fixed up for cheap. this is gonna a good week for me when it arrives.

3DS:5412-9898-7765 KidIcarus,MK7,StreetFighter
XBOX 360:SSxPotato-DeadIsland,ResEvilORC,5,6
Playstation 3: The_Ham_Slapper-BlackOps2,Uncharted3,PSAll-Stars
Wii:Soon

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9898-7765

RetroRich

Gamecube - Killer 7 - Perfect Condition £10 - CEX - Halifax, West Yorkshire, UK.
Gamecube - Tales of Symphonia - Perfect Condition - CEX - Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK.

RetroRich

ogo79

taito legends 2 and capcom classics collection vol 2 for ps2 and final doom for ps1

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

i had to get another sega genesis 3 and a ps1 memory card too

the_shpydar wrote:

Kid_A

Just bought Overblood (one of the worst games of all time) for 22 cents on Amazon for comedic purposes. Can't wait to play it through with a friend and laugh at its terribleness

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

NapalmHornet

Donkey Kong Country for game boy colour

NapalmHornet

hbone373

Mortal Kombat and Mario Kart!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Favorite-Racing-Video-Game-Mario-Kart

http://hubpages.com/profile/hmwriter37

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic