Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 2,181 to 2,200 of 4,850

KingMike

Oh right, it's Earnest Evans that is the one where you control a puppet on a string.

Hopefully soon I should be getting both Super Adventure Islands, 2 loose but hopefully for 1 I got a CIB for the loose price.

KingMike

ogo79

@RevolverLink
another G seal of approval

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

KingMike wrote:

Oh right, it's Earnest Evans that is the one where you control a puppet on a string.

Hopefully soon I should be getting both Super Adventure Islands, 2 loose but hopefully for 1 I got a CIB for the loose price.

no thats not the same game lol
its the same series though. el viento is a different/better game. more like a valis type

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

swordx

I just bought Wipeout 64 for $2, and F-Zero GX for $8.50!

swordx

Brutapode89

ogo79 wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Tell me, believe you that somebody have modified the cartridge with success by putting the English text on the place of Japanese text?

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

the_shpydar

After a bout of Drunk eBayingTM , I picked up some Atari stuffs:

Documentary series on the glory days of Atari:
Untitled

CIB copy of Berzerk, one of my favorite Atari games:
Untitled

Boxed copy of the Sears Telegames version of Defender (another fave Atari game); not rare, but I haven't ever seen this version in the wild:
Untitled

And of course, another copy of ET, to further my plans of world domination:
Untitled

(Also picked up some more box protectors as well, those things are awesome.)

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

ogo79

you guys dont get it...
the used-to-be to secret plan:
use all my earthbound snes boxes to build a fort to store all of shpys et games in.
as for my latest purchase: mother 3.

the_shpydar wrote:

kyuubikid213

I just bought a Game Boy Advance. Went to a few local game stores and picked up Pokémon Leaf Green (how couldn't I have?) and a Tomb Raider game for the Game Boy Color.

Not as retro as a NES, SNES, or any of that, but retro to me.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Ryno

Heard this one is actually pretty good. Never seen the movie though and I really, really should. The cover is classic 80's D&D and you wish you had a game with Val Kilmer on the cover.
Untitled

Picked this one up sealed though the box is not in the greatest of shape. Oh well, got it pretty cheap. May not be th greatest games out there but it was one of the games I played quite a bit as a kid.
Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Brutapode89

@CanisWolfred I don't know if you already knew E.V.O.: Search for Eden (SNES) but I bought it and this cartridge was modified all the same in PAL version.

Ryno

Scarhino89 wrote:

@CanisWolfred I don't know if you already knew E.V.O.: Search for Eden (SNES) but I bought it and this cartridge was modified all the same in PAL version.

What do you mean by modified? They do something with the original cartridge or is it a repro?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Powerglove2

id say these were my more recent good buys....

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Powerglove2

KingMike

For the Super Famicom, Dr. Ufouria (though they technically called it Hebereke's Popoitto because Nintendo might not agree and the other Hebereke block puzzle (Hebereke's Popoon). There is Hebreke's Oishii Puzzle, but I can't play that because, crossword puzzles. And Alice's Paint Adventure because why not?

KingMike

NintendoLink

My last purchase was Pocky and Rocky for the super nintendo.
Untitled

Wii U Mario Kart bundle - Mario kart 8, Monster hunter 3, Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
Wii U Nintendo ID - pockyNNrocky - ADD ME ! :)

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3551-3737 | Nintendo Network ID: POCKYnROCKY

Brutapode89

@Ryno That's with an US cartridge to switch in PAL version. I've commanded to the eBay site.

Mickey to Donald Magical Adventure 3 (SNES) switched also in PAL version.

Powerglove2

sorry the tags on them are higher than that ,its $400 for MM7 and $300+ for the mario paint sign as it seems to be 1ofakind lol but that only be if i was selling or trading

Powerglove2

MeWario

NintendoLink wrote:

My last purchase was Pocky and Rocky for the super nintendo.
Untitled

Wow! I forgot about that game! I used to rent it every weekend

My latest retro purchase is Fantatstic Four #52 (I know it's not a game but still exciting!)

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic