Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 4,850

the_shpydar

2 more boxed copies ... my master plan continues to come to fruition!

Untitled

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

also thank to the sexy ogo for the assistance in finding the snazzy box protectors

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

KingMike

I don't know why someone would want so many copies of ET.

KingMike

EarthboundBenjy

I am a huge HUGE Castlevania fan. I just bought the MSX2 PAL cartridge Vampire Killer... even though I have never owned an MSX computer in my life! Hmm... I've never played this, so I might have to find a way.
I very almost have every Castlevania game now! The only ones missing are I guess original versions of ones I have somehow else. For example, I have Castlevania Chronicles on PS1, but I don't have the original Sharp X68000 version. I don't need it though. the PS1 version suits my needs just fine.
Also don't have "Castlevania Order of Shadows" for mobiles phones because.... what the heck does it even mean for a game to be "for mobile phones" anyway!?. I don't get it. I had a Nokia thing in the past, but there didn't seem to be any way of buying games that I could see. And now I have an iPhone, and this stuff obviously ain't on the app store. What the heck? I know it's not a worthwhile game...but what am I to do about it if I want to complete my collection?
Also this obviously doesn't count "Castlevania: The Arcade"...unless Konami are planning to release that for home systems at some point. I do have the PS2 version of the crazy stupid Haunted Castle arcade game though.

EarthboundBenjy

ogo79

EarthboundBenjy wrote:

I am a huge HUGE Castlevania fan.
I very almost have every Castlevania game now!

welcome to the belmont family, you show much strongth and courage
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

also thank to the sexy ogo for the assistance in finding the snazzy box protectors

lol i totally missed your huge post somehow. you sure got those protectors fast. no problem dude, yall know im always willing to help a fellow gamer out.
now if i only had that many copies of little samson...

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Brutapode89

Picked up:

Dragon Quest VI (SNES)

Star Ocean (SNES)

Modified in PAL.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

Mk_II

GameGear console (defect), psu, Joe Montana Football, Donald Duck Lucky Dime Caper, Desert Strike, G-Loc Air Battle, Solitaire Poker, Road Rash, four cartridge cases. [strong]DS[/strong ]Pac-Pix

Edited on by Mk_II

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

KingMike

Yogi Bear SNES, I'm sure it's a bad game but I hear it's a kind of rare bad game.
And also First Samurai. Both loose.

KingMike

EarthboundBenjy

Talking about retro Castlevania, I thought I'd just share this little gem from the instruction booklet of the Japanese PlayStation 2 port of Haunted Castle Arcade:

"A little embarrassed but good old memories...In the time that video games were just like video games, we tried to show off but always failed. Relive the series of the 80's gorgeous (troubled?) masterpieces with the sizzle of your prime!"

...it kind of sounds like they're admitting the game isn't all that great, but it's really hard to tell.
This is the only English writing on the booklet, but it contains other weird things, such as details and photographs of the arcade motherboard.

EarthboundBenjy

ogo79

EarthboundBenjy wrote:

Talking about retro Castlevania, I thought I'd just share this little gem from the instruction booklet of the Japanese PlayStation 2 port of Haunted Castle Arcade:

"A little embarrassed but good old memories...In the time that video games were just like video games, we tried to show off but always failed. Relive the series of the 80's gorgeous (troubled?) masterpieces with the sizzle of your prime!"

...it kind of sounds like they're admitting the game isn't all that great, but it's really hard to tell.
This is the only English writing on the booklet, but it contains other weird things, such as details and photographs of the arcade motherboard.

thats pretty cool actually

the_shpydar wrote:

Brutapode89

Picked up Dragon Quest III (SNES) modified in PAL version!!

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

Mk_II

Finally got a LSDJ chiptune composer tool cartridge.
Untitled

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

ogo79

Untitled
Untitled
i cant decide whats sexier me or this box ive ordered. and thats saying a lot
ill let you guys decide

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

WaveBoy wrote:

@OgoMyEggos
Yup, you definitly have some competition. Nobody stands a cool dudes-chance these days when they're pitted against red shiny cardboad, especially when it's of the 'mother' variety. Anyways! This glorious 16 x 20 framed picture of Alf shall go nicely with my count-vonderful' Retro set up.

Untitled

basically youve got a pic of every single relative of mine

the_shpydar wrote:

MAB

WaveBoy wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

@OgoMyEggos
Yup, you definitly have some competition. Nobody stands a cool dudes-chance these days when they're pitted against red shiny cardboad, especially when it's of the 'mother' variety. Anyways! This glorious 16 x 20 framed picture of Alf shall go nicely with my count-vonderful' Retro set up.

Untitled

basically youve got a pic of every single relative of mine

Hook. Me. Up. Statty
Untitled

Ogies sister has kissy kisses for WaveyBaby
Untitled

MAB

ogo79

@MadAussieBloke
im sure they will produce beautiful children...

the_shpydar wrote:

MAB

ogo79 wrote:

@MadAussieBloke
im sure they will produce beautiful children...

Awwww! they're soooo adorable... Congrats Wavesta
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by MAB

MAB

MAB

@Wavinstein Just fire up your WiiU Internet Browser on that plasma with the nice black levels and awesome PQ, grab a huge bucket of 80's popcorn and kick yer feet up brodudeski...
Untitled
MAB's Theatre has officially reopened

FRIGHT NIGHT 2

MAB

CanisWolfred

Got myself El Viento for the Sega Genesis. Gotta try it out soon to see if it works, the cart's got a lot of tape all over it...no wonder it was cheap...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ogo79

@CanisWolfred
good game. its good game automatically just because i have it.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic