Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 4,850

Hipofrenia

Just won a GameBoy Mario's Picross on eBay for 3.25 USD. Is a Japan Game. Nice condition. Complete in box.

Untitled

Hipofrenia

turtlelink

Viewtiful Joe! My lord its so fun. If DMC was a sidescroller, it would be similar to this.

Also, I ordered FZero GX and Rival Schools so those should be coming soon. Will be a fun summer!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

NES_Bob_82

I just purchased Exodus CIB, Fester's Quest cart only, Monster Party cart only, and Raid on Bungling Bay cart only all for the NES.

NES_Bob_82

Ryno

Sealed Castlevania Double Pack.

Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

NintendoDork

gyromite without ROB (a very fun co op game actually)

Edited on by NintendoDork

NintendoDork

HandheldGuru97

I picked a Gamecube with Wind Waker!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

ogo79

@NES_Bob_82 monster party is a fine game
@Ryno_genesis_nemesis that is a fine cart as well
as long as everyone is getting the games i have and like, you are all on your way to perfection

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Ryno

ogo79 wrote:

@Ryno_genesis_nemesis that is a fine cart as well
as long as everyone is getting the games i have and like, you are all on your way to perfection

I'm taking it one step further beyond the games. I ordered a pair of your underwear CIB. Should be here in a couple of days.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Tasuki

Ryno wrote:

Sealed Castlevania Double Pack.

Untitled

Nice purchase there dude. I just finished Harmony a few weeks ago. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ogo79

Ryno wrote:

I'm taking it one step further beyond the games. I ordered a pair of your underwear CIB. Should be here in a couple of days.

youd better wash those suckers real good
or burn them on sight

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

NES_Bob_82

I just received Final Fantasy cart only for the NES in the mail, and I am still waiting for a CIB NES Action Set.

NES_Bob_82

dartmonkey

I've had a retro itch recently and I scratched it with Clu Clu Land and Probotector. Have good memories of the latter but haven't played it since... 1994?

dartmonkey

Twitter:

TwilightV

Found copies of Glover, Forsaken 64 and Extreme-G at a pawn shop.

TwilightV

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic