Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 2,021 to 2,040 of 3,516

AuthorMessage

PopeReal

2,021. Posted:

Just picked up a Sega Saturn with 2 controllers, 3 games (Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter 2, Daytona USA) and an original XBox w/ 2 controllers all for 30 bucks. I was just going to sell the XBox since I have one but it turns out is modded and has tons of games on it so I will have 2 XBox's now haha. I love my local thrift store. The Saturn works great, going to order the RAM cart and I will look for more games while hitting the yard sale circuit this summer.

Now owned: NES, SNES (x2, both the original and mini version), N64, GameCube (w/ GBA player), Wii (x2, both models), Wii U (black), PS2, XBox (x2), Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn (yeahhhh boyyyy) <---Flavor Flav sound effect ;)

Most wanted: Turbo Grafx 16, with CD player would be nice... and Sega Master System. Oh and NEO GEO but that is just a dream right now....

Edited on by PopeReal

Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Baby_Sickle

AuthorMessage

_Wallace

2,022. Posted:

@PopeReal are you in Colorado by any chance?

3DS FC: 3308-5501-6669
Now Playing:
GB/GBC/GBA:
DS/3DS: Pokemon Y
NES: Super Mario Bros.
SNES:
N64:
GCN:
Wii:
Wii Virtual Console:

AuthorMessage

PopeReal

2,023. Posted:

Nope, Oregon :) Just a Broncos fan. No NFL team in Oregon and have been a Broncos fan for many years!

AuthorMessage

_Wallace

2,024. Posted:

@PopeReal OK, I was hoping to tip you off to a couple of great vintage game stores . Go Broncos!

3DS FC: 3308-5501-6669
Now Playing:
GB/GBC/GBA:
DS/3DS: Pokemon Y
NES: Super Mario Bros.
SNES:
N64:
GCN:
Wii:
Wii Virtual Console:

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

2,025. Posted:

_Wallace wrote:

@PopeReal OK, I was hoping to tip you off to a couple of great vintage game stores . Go Broncos!

In Oregon if you are in Portland a great Retro store is Video game Wizards.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

PopeReal

2,026. Posted:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

_Wallace wrote:

In Oregon if you are in Portland a great Retro store is Video game Wizards.

Well thanks to both of you! And yes go Broncos! :D

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,027. Posted:

Suikoden (PS1)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ps/s/u/sui1ps0f.jpg

Breath of Fire III (PS1)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ps/b/o/bof3ps0f.jpg

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

2,028. Posted:

F-Zero GX and Viewtiful Joe finally shipped in! I'm going to try them out now :P

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

2,029. Posted:

@Pikminsi - have fun!

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

KingMike

2,030. Posted:

With GBA becoming retro, I figured I better pick up a complete Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2 to go with my copy of the first game I bought when it came out but never opened yet to play.
I don't know if the Shining Force remake is worth trying to find?

KingMike

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

2,031. Posted:

RetroBrony91 wrote:

@Pikminsi - have fun!

Thanks! The games are really fun so far. So far I like F-Zero more but Viewtiful Joe is getting really interesting :)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,032. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

With GBA becoming retro, I figured I better pick up a complete Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2 to go with my copy of the first game I bought when it came out but never opened yet to play.

Brand new copies actualy go for under $35. That's not too bad. And you really outta play them. They're pretty fun, especially the second one.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,033. Posted:

ordered beastie boys licensed to ill for my mom lol

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

2,034. Posted:

@OldGamesGlorious

Best Retro purchase(even if you're lieing. Your mom probably listens to Engelbert Humperdinck. ;) ) since Ryno's most ultimate 'of the Ninja & Warrior' variety SNES(CIB) eBay spending spree. :p There are a few CIB NES/SNES games I have my eye on that i'm going to pick up from VideoLand once i get enough deadly dough from the Pillsbury dough dude. The new furniture i'm getting for my pad is going to blast my wallet into Cosmic Space dust.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,035. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

@OldGamesGlorious

Best Retro purchase(even if you're lieing. Your mom probably listens to Engelbert Humperdinck. ;) ) since Ryno's most ultimate 'of the Ninja & Warrior' variety SNES(CIB) eBay spending spree. :p There are a few CIB NES/SNES games I have my eye on that i'm going to pick up from VideoLand once i get enough deadly dough from the Pillsbury dough dude. The new furniture i'm getting for my pad is going to blast my wallet into Cosmic Space dust.

my mom listens to everything from aerosmith to eminem, shes had that beastie boys cd 2 times already

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

2,036. Posted:

• The first SaGa Frontier (PS1)

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ps/s/a/safrps0f.jpg

• Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)

http://193.164.197.40/images/980/980224118501986.jpg

I bought the US version of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night because the PAL version is so rare and I don't want pay a high price too much in spite of that.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,037. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

@OldGamesGlorious

my mom listens to everything from aerosmith to eminem, shes had that beastie boys cd 2 times already

She still jammin' to Milli Vanilli?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,038. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

She still jammin' to Milli Vanilli?

those guys were hardcore posers

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,039. Posted:

So challenging but oh so fun:
Untitled

I needed to upgrade my Earthbound Guide. :D This copy is very nice with scratch and sniff still attached and the Nintendo Power insert still included:
Untitled Untitled Untitled

As for this one, never played it. Looks cool, plus it's from Konami and the price was right.
Untitled

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

2,040. Posted:

@Ryno_Choryzo

now you and i can open our own library and just fill it with earthbound guides

the_shpydar wrote: