Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 1,981 to 2,000 of 3,055

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,981. Posted:

@OldGamesOnly79

I picked up some of those SNES button Membranes on eBay a few or so months back. My 2 Snes controllers feel brand new, but for some wierd reason the L & R buttons feel a little extra clicky and louder than i remember back in the Golden Age of glorious gaming goolay' when the SNES was soaking up the 16-bit NintenWaves all across the zany globage. B-) :p

The SNES D-pad especially wears down over time and starts to feel sloppy, so these membranes(Not of the mother brain variety sadly) are a must if you want your controllers to feel Super duper prestine and fabtastic. Sup!

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

1,982. Posted:

Untitled

Untitled

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,983. Posted:

i went to a yard sale and bought a amazing gba lot
metroid
zelda II
sonic advance 3
pokemon sapphire
shining soul 2
demikids light version
digimon battle spirit 1&2
naruto ninja council 1&2
one peice gba
and final game boy micro even though i already have a gba sp

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,984. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

@OldGamesOnly79

I picked up some of those SNES button Membranes on eBay a few or so months back. My 2 Snes controllers feel brand new, but for some wierd reason the L & R buttons feel a little extra clicky and louder than i remember back in the Golden Age of glorious gaming goolay' when the SNES was soaking up the 16-bit NintenWaves all across the zany globage. B-) :p

The SNES D-pad especially wears down over time and starts to feel sloppy, so these membranes(Not of the mother brain variety sadly) are a must if you want your controllers to feel Super duper prestine and fabtastic. Sup!

i actually remember when you ordered those and you were anticipating them lol, ive got a great memory.
i ordered those kits a while back myself and re did the membranes on one snes controller and i agree the l and r buttons seem to have more click to them.
ive got those kits for nes, snes and genesis. when i get used controllers i always take them apart and use a reserved toothbrush with liquid soap and scrub the insides and out for that new feel and i scrub the d pads and buttons clean as well, plus, there is no telling what those controllers suffered when the game went on pause and the person came back...

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

1,985. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

brainerdrainer

1,986. Posted:

Just got TMNT III the manhattan project. oh yessss!

David William
http://brainerdrainer.wordpress.com/

Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,987. Posted:

What a retro purchasing rampage you guys have been on since my end of the year vacation!

ogo79 wrote:

@Ryno_Choryzo
let me know what you think about run saber, i seen that cib on ebay awhile back, i wonder if its the same one. i think i payed 13$ for mine 3 years ago. ill take that poster off you if your willing to let if go. name your price.

Run Saber is fun, simple and basic but enjoyable. The music is definitely jammin' liked it was produced straight up from Technotronic especially The Unknow Fighter.

I will trade you the poster for a copy of Little Samson or one of the Stadium Events carts that saved us from the Mayan Apocalypse.

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

1,988. Posted:

Retro City Rampage on Xbox 360...get it? RETRO City Rampage? haha....ok sorry..........

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,989. Posted:

If you don't know it started out as Grand Theftendo. I don't remember if it was meant to be a homebrew NES game, or a NES-like PC game.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,990. Posted:

@Ryno_Choryzo
i dont think so pal

KingMike wrote:

If you don't know it started out as Grand Theftendo. I don't remember if it was meant to be a homebrew NES game, or a NES-like PC game.

the grand theft auto games were based off of WaveBoys real life career of everyday car jacking, he was just keepin it real

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

7th_lutz

1,991. Posted:

loose copy of Diner with Instructions for $19.99. Game is a rarity of 7 and usually costs $25.00 to $30.00

Edited on by 7th_lutz

7th_lutz

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,992. Posted:

Looks like i missed a few Pages in this thread during my NL-breakage' Looks RynoTheRadical has been on a complete SNES Spending spree. :o :p
Aside from Mega Man X2(which i fondly remember growing up) I haven't played any of those other awesome looking CIB picks of the groovy littler you snagged on your trip to eBaysVille. I'm more keen on the bigger SNES classics, where i tend to fail at identifieing the more SNES obscure, along with many other 3rd party games that completely blazed past this swift mullet of epic proportions.lol Yet i'm the complete opposite when it comes to the NES, I've played an enormous amount! As for Whompem' Now that's a suprise! It's like Mogly from the Jungle Book on an Evil Indian 8-bit Rampage. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,993. Posted:

I bought the famous Chrono Cross!!!!! :D
http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ps/c/r/cronps0f.jpg

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,994. Posted:

Both of Rolan's Curses on the Game Boy.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

1,995. Posted:

I just got TwinBee as a Club Nintendo reward, but I'm not sure that really counts as it's remade.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,996. Posted:

got me some classy art :*
Untitled

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

Hokori

1,997. Posted:

Ketchupcat wrote:

Wario Land 2 on 3ds

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,998. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

Ketchupcat wrote:

Wario Land 2 on 3DS

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

_Wallace

1,999. Posted:

Not that this is retro but, black Gameboy Micro. Yeah!

3DS FC: 3308-5501-6669
Now Playing:
GB/GBC/GBA:
DS/3DS: Pokemon Y
NES: Super Mario Bros.
SNES:
N64:
GCN:
Wii:
Wii Virtual Console:

AuthorMessage

antipop621