Showing 1,961 to 1,980 of 3,426

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,961. Posted:

picked this junk up for my castlevania gba project,
"project: beat every game"
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

_Wallace

1,962. Posted:

For Christmas, NES Game Paks: Tetris, Dr. Mario, and Capcom's Mickey Mousecapade.

3DS FC: 3308-5501-6669
Now Playing:
GB/GBC/GBA:
DS/3DS: Pokemon Y
NES: Super Mario Bros.
SNES:
N64:
GCN:
Wii:
Wii Virtual Console:

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,963. Posted:

Placed an order for NES Rainbow Islands (PAL version). Checked expected compatibility, seems to come out okay. In fact... the music seems to sound more correct at the "wrong" speed. :)

Edited on by theblackdragon

KingMike

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,964. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

Placed an order for NES Rainbow Islands (PAL version). Checked expected compatibility, seems to come out okay. In fact... the music seems to sound more correct at the "wrong" speed. :)

nice, it will work just fine in your nes. ive seen it done

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,965. Posted:

Fighting Vipers on XBLA

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

bunbury

1,966. Posted:

I got a Super Nintendo today.

bunbury

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,967. Posted:

my uncle gave me his sega genesis model 2, a 3 button controller, all the hookups, manuals and posters, a game genie, a system cleaner and some games i dont care for. now i have like 3 genesis systems, 4 controllers and 2 genesis game genies lol. everything is in mint condition though

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,968. Posted:

Link: the faces of Evil for my CDI. Cost me a fortune..

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,969. Posted:

sence ps2 is sorta retro i just bought tales of rebirth and the real tales of destiny 2 each for 46 dollars i wanna see how good i can understand japanese i been takeing some classes

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

1,970. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

my uncle gave me his sega genesis model 2, everything is in mint condition

That's rare. Every time I see a used console these days it looks like the previous owner used the controller for a cat brush.

Edited on by Gamesake

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,971. Posted:

Hey OgoMyEggo
Send me your copy of Mega Man 6, and i'll reward you with crispy mint copies of everybodies favorite The Karate Kid, Legend of Kage, Fester's Quest and a box of rotten 80's transformers twinkies. :D

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,972. Posted:

@Gamesake
yeah, my uncle takes care of everything he has, i even got a game genie code book in mint condition lol. but i have more than enough genesis stuff. he asked if i wanted it so i was like yeah, i dont need it but why not keep it as a backup system
@WaveBoy
i didnt see any tmnt pies or terminator 2 sour melt down candy in that list :*

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

MrArcade

1,973. Posted:

Sonic Heroes for my GameCube, as well as Sonic 3 and Sonic 3D - Flickies Island for my MegaDrive

Edited on by MrArcade

MrArcade

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,974. Posted:

Kiwi Kraze as well.
Despite that the NTSC version got a stupid name change, I don't think this Taito platformer is different from its PAL counterpart with the real name New Zealand Story.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Knux

1,975. Posted:

Wario Land II (VC), Wild Arms, Breath of Fire IV, Sonic Adventure 2, Nights into Dreams, Jet Set Radio, and Daytona USA. Also yes, all of those games aside from Wario Land II were bought on PSN. :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Musterd

1,976. Posted:

Wario Land 2 on 3ds

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage

UnseatingKDawg

1,977. Posted:

Splurged on several VC titles since Christmas: Wario Land II, Metroid II, Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Mega Man, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Gradius, and Pac-Man. All on 3DS (by the way, Pac-Man is the NES version)

UnseatingKDawg

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,978. Posted:

I ordered one super-rare SFC RPG that I'm kind of embarrassed to admit, as well as Final Lap, oddly Namco's only behind-the-car racing game for Famicom. I took a gamble and bought a boxed copy of Final Fantasy I+II hoping it's the full set with guide and map. Then I realized, it's a good thing the MSX wasn't released in North America or may I have actually bought every single version of that game. :D
(supposedly the FC 2-in-1 version was based on the North American version, with censorship.)
I don't have a PSN download of FF Origins, though. So Square-Enix hasn't yet succeeded in selling me EVERY variation. :) (I do have an original PS1 copy, though.) (and I only bought the PSP versions after they dropped under $10 each)

Still expecting a couple more boxed SFC RPGs to arrive.

I also bought Spot: The Cool Adventure, the lesser-known Game Boy sequel to everyone's favorite NES game featuring a cheeseburger-peddling clown. :D
(though I found out that the USA/JPN versions removed the cutscenes and (unnecessary?) character-select options. So does that make the EU/AU versions any better?)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Wintendo

1,979. Posted:

Untitled

Picked up these from a local pawn shop for $20. I needed games for the gamecube I got for Christmas :D Oh, and somebody must have left a memory card in the Metroid Prime case, because I got one in there, which was a nice little extra!

I absolutely love F Zero GX so far. One of the hardest games I've ever played, but so much fun! Plus, it looks good enough to be a Wii game. Haven't touched Metroid Prime yet (Except to make sure it works). Also, anybody wanna recommend some more gamecube games to me? :)

3DS Friend Code: 4038-6316-0742 Add me, and tell me via Backloggery. Which reminds me, add me on backloggery! I'm kinda lonely on there :)
My Backloggery - My Tunes - My Gaming Channel -
NNID: Mothim

3DS Friend Code: 4038-6316-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: Mothim

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,980. Posted:

2 original snes controllers (ill restore the button membranes and clean)
el viento for sega genesis
and another nes game genie

the_shpydar wrote: