AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,901. Posted:

Wow. That Final Fight 3 must be worth like a thousand dollars by now! :D

KingMike

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,902. Posted:

@KingMike: I wish :) This copy will not last long I imagine, game with box for $65 BIN. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Final-Fight-3-Super-Nintendo-SNES-Wit...

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,903. Posted:

Mk_II wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@Master_Ryno
no one ever understands my shirts

You should get that printed on a shirt :)

that is a terrific idea actually
@Master_Ryno
how do you like whomp em?

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,904. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

@Master_Ryno how do you like whomp em?

Like the box, has a good smell, nice read in the manual but haven't played it yet though. :P I will have to get back to ya. Do you have it?

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,905. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@Master_Ryno how do you like whomp em?

Like the box, has a good smell, nice read in the manual but haven't played it yet though. :P I will have to get back to ya. Do you have it?

no i dont own whomp em, but i just owned a whopper

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,906. Posted:

TMNT 2 The Arcade Game and Yoshi for NES. Big whooping 10 bucks for both. Game shop had by one get one free going on.

And 10 for $10 bin which had a lot of copies of Shaq-fu in it lol

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

TomahawkTim

1,907. Posted:

Lately I've been feeling super nostalgic and have been picking up a lot of GBA games. Today I picked up Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Spyro Orange and CT: Special forces for $20 (carts only). I've cleaned that particular store of every decent GBA title over the last few weeks.

On another note, for those interested in music, I also picked up 22 decent CDs for about $25.

Mohawked Music Man

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,908. Posted:

two of these suckers:
Untitled
this poster:
Untitled
this sign:
Untitled
that sign:
Untitled
this crap:
Untitled
and this one i believe someone drew with their feet:
Untitled
this one:
Untitled
a game genie for nes, and a stupid battery for a gba game

the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

chiwii

1,909. Posted:

TomahawkTim wrote:

Lately I've been feeling super nostalgic and have been picking up a lot of GBA games. Today I picked up Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Spyro Orange and CT: Special forces for $20 (carts only). I've cleaned that particular store of every decent GBA title over the last few weeks.

On another note, for those interested in music, I also picked up 22 decent CDs for about $25.

I've been playing CT Special Forces! I don't like the password save system that only gives a password at the end of each boss. I hate messing up the boss battle, and then having to replay the entire level. Other than that, I love that game. Have you started playing it yet?

chiwii

AuthorMessage

TomahawkTim

1,910. Posted:

@chiwii I actually completed the game about 10 years ago (I think my younger brother got it for Christmas). I've just started to replay it. I'm also not a fan of the password system in this game, but it's bearable.

Mohawked Music Man

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

1,911. Posted:

I picked up three Atari Lynx games for about $20. They are:
Todd's Adventure in Slime World
KLAX
S.T.U.N Runner
and here are the boxarts for those who don't know what these games are
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Haven't gotten them yet, hope to get them tomorrow I can't wait to play them been needing to get new Lynx games for nearly ten months.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

1,912. Posted:

KLAX

awesome little game, one of my all-time favourites. And the Lynx version is one of the best (except for the fact that you have to play it on a chunky old Lynx!)

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,913. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

two of these suckers:
Untitled

I actually got those for free a few years back when they came out

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

1,914. Posted:

Well, recently I've ordered another 16-bit Nintendo game, and today it has finally arrived: :)
The console exclusive sequel to the arcade hit Final Fight, and Capcom's answer to Streets of Rage 2 for the MegaDrive/Genesis; Final Fight 2
Untitled
Super Famicom version, that is

Well, I'll be taking a break from purchasing more games until sometime in January or February; besides, come fifteen days from now,

it will be Christmas!!!!! =D

Yes!! I am so excited I cannot wait! :)

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
RIP Robin Williams 1951-2014 =(
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

antipop621

1,915. Posted:

I think my latest was Final Fantasy IX. Next I want to buy Suikoden II on PS1 but it goes for insane prices on eBay.

antipop621

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,916. Posted:

I bought the famous Legend of Mana!!! :D

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ps/l/g/lgomps0f.jpg

I bought another PS1 PAL but modified in universal mode. Like that, I can play USA & JAP games on this console!!! ;)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,917. Posted:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

dun dun dun dun DUN DUN DUN DUN!
Untitled

Everytime I go into this local used game shop here they have like 12 copies of this game and I always think about getting it but never do. How is it?

Battle.net - Dayman

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,918. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Ryno_Choryzo wrote:

Untitled

Everytime I go into this local used game shop here they have like 12 copies of this game and I always think about getting it but never do. How is it?

Any game that has a sequel with Fabio on the box is a winner in my book :P

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,919. Posted:

Xenogears (PS1) :D
http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/ps/x/e/xenops0f.jpg

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,920. Posted:

[quote=Ryno_Choryzo]

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Wizards and Warriors NES image

Every time I go into this local used game shop here they have like 12 copies of this game and I always think about getting it but never do. How is it?

I think its pretty good. Controls are a little sloppy and take some getting used to but I think of it as a NES classic since I played it as a kid. There are mo passwords or saves but it has unlimited continues.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery