sugethagreat

sugethagreat

1,721. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

sugethagreat wrote:

New guy here. These are my pick ups for the last 2 weeks

Untitled

Untitled

Couldn't help but notice World Heroes. Was a decent Street Fighter knockoff but it had some clunky controls.

Yeah those controls are a little slow but still fun to play. I'm looking for World Heroes 2 as we speak.

sugethagreat

AuthorMessage
sugethagreat

sugethagreat

1,722. Posted:

Picked this baby up today for $20 at Goodwill.

Untitled

sugethagreat

AuthorMessage
RancidVomit86

RancidVomit86

1,723. Posted:

sugethagreat wrote:

Picked this baby up today for $20 at Goodwill.

Untitled

Xmen and Sonic awesome got a nice set of games. I already have 3 GGs but don't have Xmen

I found GB Micro at pawn shop yesterday for 20 bucks think I'm about to go buy it

Edited on by RancidVomit86

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Scarhino89

Scarhino89

1,724. Posted:

@Jon_Talbain Thanks. But I already have got Sonic 3 on Wii's Virtual Console. I'll buy Quackshot and World of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. All right!! I've got Rocket Knight Adventures!!

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/mg/r/k/rkadmg0f.jpg

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,725. Posted:

Scarhino89 wrote:

All right!! I've got Rocket Knight Adventures!!

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/mg/r/k/rkadmg0f.jpg

Yay!!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,726. Posted:

Untitled

Don't ask me how much it cost...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
ogo79

ogo79

1,727. Posted:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

Untitled

Don't ask me how much it cost...

how much did it cost?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage
StarBoy91

StarBoy91

1,728. Posted:

Tail Concerto? Never heard of it; what's it like? I like the cover art, though; I find it (anime) cartoony yet appealing.

Edited on by StarBoy91

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,729. Posted:

RetroBrony91 wrote:

Tail Concerto? Never heard of it; is it a 3D platformer, or is it a very different genre? I like the cover art, though; I find it (anime) cartoony yet appealing.

It's a 3D-platformer/Action Adventure. It hasn't arrived yet, so I don't know how it is. I'm mostly in it for the story.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
KingMike

KingMike

1,730. Posted:

I hear the price shot up after its spiritual successor Solatorobo for DS was released last year.

My latest retro purchase? A lot of both Super Famicom Monopolies.

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

1,731. Posted:

I went to Goodwill yesterday, had a garage sale in my neighborhood today.
This is the stuff I got:

Untitled

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
KAHN

KAHN

1,732. Posted:

is this thread exclusive to video-games only or the entire retro media? i am picking up a VCR soon, as well as the unaltered original starwars trilogy (autographed by David Prowse[darth vader])

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Scarhino89

Scarhino89

1,733. Posted:

@Jon_Talbain Good choice for Tail Concerto!! I've played this game when I was 12 years old!

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,734. Posted:

Scarhino89 wrote:

@Jon_Talbain Good choice for Tail Concerto!! I've played this game when I was 12 years old!

Yeah, I hear the french version was even better than the US/JP versions.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,735. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

My latest Super Famicom order has some real balls to it! (both Dual Orbs and Dragon Quest III as well as a loose Goof Troop).
But I already have a CIB Majesco US version of Goof Troop, why buy another? So I hear the Japanese version, developed a year later than the US and PAL versions, has multiple difficulty settings, including altered puzzles.
DQIII was a little more expensive than I thought it would be ($16) considering I'd expect it to be a pretty common game (the GBC version also seems pretty expensive). Demand fueled by cult status? (didn't even the remakes sell into the millions?)

I also ordered an obscure GB shooter called Mercenary Force, cart and (from a separate seller and site) manual.

Should've gotten the GBC version of DQ3. It's the single most comprehensive remake Enix ever put out. Would've cost you twice as much, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
KAHN

KAHN

1,736. Posted:

went to gamestop today. saw a preowned gamecube box behind the counter, i asked to buy it. employee said "oh, sorry. that's only for display. just the box." SO CLOSE

the experience drove me into purchasing a SILVER gamecube. maybe finally i'll be able to play wind-waker, four swords adventures, and twilight princess.

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

1,737. Posted:

just bought tales of phantasia for snes japanese for 74 dollars xD

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
KingMike

KingMike

1,738. Posted:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

KingMike wrote:

My latest Super Famicom order has some real balls to it! (both Dual Orbs and Dragon Quest III as well as a loose Goof Troop).
But I already have a CIB Majesco US version of Goof Troop, why buy another? So I hear the Japanese version, developed a year later than the US and PAL versions, has multiple difficulty settings, including altered puzzles.
DQIII was a little more expensive than I thought it would be ($16) considering I'd expect it to be a pretty common game (the GBC version also seems pretty expensive). Demand fueled by cult status? (didn't even the remakes sell into the millions?)

I also ordered an obscure GB shooter called Mercenary Force, cart and (from a separate seller and site) manual.

Should've gotten the GBC version of DQ3. It's the single most comprehensive remake Enix ever put out. Would've cost you twice as much, though.

I actually have that already. The DW3 GBC I bought back when it was new (still have it complete) (I think it was like $15 then, I'd imagine it's worth a lot more now ), as well as a loose DQ3 GBC I got in a lot years ago.
Just wanted to play the shinier SFC version.
(right now playing DQ1+2 SFC as well. Though I have to use an emulator because I don't want to attempt to hack up my cart's dead battery.)

KingMike

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,739. Posted:

^Ah, cool. Well at least you got it.

mieu-fire wrote:

just bought tales of phantasia for snes japanese for 74 dollars xD

Dang, that's a hefty price. Especially compared to the PSOne and PSP versions...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
KingMike

KingMike

1,740. Posted:

Yeah, that does seem to be a very high price to pay for ToP. I got mine many years ago, but then it was like $30 complete.

KingMike