Ryno wrote:

Here is some of my latest:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

did your cib Brokeback Mountain 2 for snes come in yet? :*

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

mega

1,703. Posted:

Wario Ware Mega Party games. :D-b

3DS FC: 2406 - 5638 - 4729
Wii U/NNID: smp1998
XBL: KAME3999

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,704. Posted:

What exactly is the deal with Act Raiser 2? I've heard horror stories that it's one of the most frustrating and toughest SNES games out there. Apperantly the wonky controls are to blame. Sure looks beautiful though...Seems like it eclipses the original in terms of graphical power. It appears more lively and organic. Love the environemnts especially, but the original has got that classic first Wave SNES look, which is just....well....classic. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,705. Posted:

ogo79 wrote:

Not yet! I'm sure it is hung up somewhere in San Francisco though. In the meantime can I borrow the trilogy from you? :)

@HalloWave: Yeah, you probably couldn't handle Actraiser 2, the controls take some getting used to. :P The game is gorgeous
though like you said and I like all the religious overtones in it. So yeah, it's a good game but as tough as jello wrestling a mutagen induced Super Shredder in a turtle pie cream pit!

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,706. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

What exactly is the deal with Act Raiser 2? I've heard horror stories that it's one of the most frustrating and toughest SNES games out there. Apperantly the wonky controls are to blame. Sure looks beautiful though...Seems like it eclipses the original in terms of graphical power. It appears more lively and organic. Love the environemnts especially, but the original has got that classic first Wave SNES look, which is just....well....classic. :p

Essentially, they took out the Simulation stages AND over-complicate the original's simple-but-effective control of the Action stages.
Yeah, the controls are partly to blame (such as I recall double-jump and diving both require pressing jump while in mid-air. It was probably one move on the ascent and the other done if you're descending.) (other additions including aiming the sword up/down and blocking. Not certain but I think you also had to charge up spells to cast them in the second game instead of just hitting a button.)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,707. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

Not yet! I'm sure it is hung up somewhere in San Francisco though. In the meantime can I borrow the trilogy from you? :)

@HalloWave: Yeah, you probably couldn't handle Actraiser 2, the controls take some getting used to. :P The game is gorgeous
though like you said and I like all the religious overtones in it. So yeah, it's a good game but as tough as jello wrestling a mutagen induced Super Shredder in a turtle pie cream pit!

you guys are going to need Luma for actraiser 2.
id loan out my BBM trilogy to you but WaveBoy wont give it back
supply and demand

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,708. Posted:

I bought an old PS1 because I want finish the first Grandia but there is a stupid freeze bug in the PSOne Classics version on PS3. Then I bought that console and two CD of Grandia.

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

sugethagreat

1,709. Posted:

New guy here. These are my pick ups for the last 2 weeks

Untitled

Untitled

sugethagreat

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,710. Posted:

@sugethagreat
welcome to NL.

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:

AuthorMessage

sugethagreat

1,711. Posted:

@ogo79 thanx

sugethagreat

AuthorMessage

sugethagreat

1,712. Posted:

$3 today at goodwill

Untitled

sugethagreat

AuthorMessage

nessy

1,713. Posted:

Just got "Golden game: 260 in 1" for NES in good shape for 10$...I think I made a good deal :)

The NES Pit

AuthorMessage

CoachLuke22

1,714. Posted:

I found Conker's Bad Fur Day today at the Flea Market for $15!

Nintendo Enthusiast, Collector and Amateur Nintendo Historian

AuthorMessage

WanderFan91

1,715. Posted:

So recently I've ordered a game I've oft heard good praise of and become rather curious about all these years, so I thought what better time than just recently than to order the very first Disney-themed game available on the MegaDrive/Genesis: Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Muse (CIB; man, I love how it's neatly packaged); my first 16-bit Sega game that I bought :)

Untitled

But wait, what's this? Something's off! I don't own a MegaDrive or a Genesis console, so how am I to play this game? Well, fortunately, I also ordered a certain adapter cartridge called a RetroGen which will allow me to play MegaDrive/Genesis games on my SNES or RetroDuo consoles. The adapter's not here yet, but I hope it arrives very soon. I'm really interested in playing it, and I hope it's fun!

Edited on by WanderFan91

AKA StarBoy91
Ah, irony
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
Also a fan of Gravity and all things 16-bit
23 and proud =)
To each their own

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,716. Posted:

^Watch out For World 3 level 3. I lost all my lives on that level. Otherwise it's a fun game.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

1,717. Posted:

I've got a Mega Drive!!!

http://gamespixels.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/megadrive-ii.jpg

With...

Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/mg/m/i/micimg0f.jpg

Castlevania: The New Generation

http://download.gameblog.fr/images/jeux/7180/castlevania_the_...

Probotector

http://image.jeuxvideo.com/images/mg/p/r/probmg0f.jpg

;)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,718. Posted:

My latest Super Famicom order has some real balls to it! (both Dual Orbs and Dragon Quest III as well as a loose Goof Troop).
But I already have a CIB Majesco US version of Goof Troop, why buy another? So I hear the Japanese version, developed a year later than the US and PAL versions, has multiple difficulty settings, including altered puzzles.
DQIII was a little more expensive than I thought it would be ($16) considering I'd expect it to be a pretty common game (the GBC version also seems pretty expensive). Demand fueled by cult status? (didn't even the remakes sell into the millions?)

I also ordered an obscure GB shooter called Mercenary Force, cart and (from a separate seller and site) manual.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,719. Posted:

sugethagreat wrote:

New guy here. These are my pick ups for the last 2 weeks

Untitled

Untitled

Couldn't help but notice World Heroes. Was a decent Street Fighter knockoff but it had some clunky controls.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,720. Posted:

You lucky son of a gun! :O Now get Rovket Knight Adventures and Sonic 3, and you'll have the top 5 best Genesis games right there. :)

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~