Retro Forum

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Showing 1,581 to 1,600 of 3,506

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,581. Posted:

Looks like Lightening Force is going up. I probably a bought my cart from a store a couple years ago. But it looks like the store bought it sometime in 2008, and priced it at $8, so it probably wasn't even worth that much then.
The other shooter carts I got from that place over the years were Hellfire, Wings of Wor (maybe $10 each), Insector X ($5 with case), Viewpoint ($5 complete).
Joe & Mac is another one I wonder if it has shot up. Got it when it was pretty much worthless. Now the listings I see are over $10 for the cart (of course, not enough actual sales).

I just ordered a Gunstar Heroes cart for $14 and a Ranger-X cart (I hear that's another good unknown game) for about $8.

KingMike

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,582. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

@Mickeymac: Have any other boxes/cases that are taking up to much space and you want to get rid of?

All 5 of my Genesis ones can go, but I don't know if you have the games (Herzog Zwei, Gemfire, Sagaia, Exile, and Thunder Force II). I have some GBA and DS boxes, too, but they go to some of my favorite games ever, so I'm keeping them.

I just gotta get another box and store them in the basement like I do with my PS2 boxes, but I'm running out of room down there, too. Well, unless I start stacking boxes on the floor...

We don't have much room in this house for some reason.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,583. Posted:

just bought some genesis games
MUSHA
SplatterHouse 3
street of rage 3
ToeJam and Earl

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,584. Posted:

Valis III

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

KingMike

1,585. Posted:

Rockman's Soccer and I heard there were some differences so I ordered a fairly cheap Rockman 7 cart even though I already have a MM7 cart.
(extended ending?)

KingMike

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,586. Posted:

Getting pooped on by the poop hawks that created this poop called the Young Indiana Jones

Edited on by theblackdragon

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

ogo79

1,587. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Valis III

youre going to love that game, when you get a chance tell me what you think of it. i have all 3 for genesis and super valis 4 for snes, i absolutely love the series.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,588. Posted:

I have no doubt that it'll be good...it's just that I feel like I overpayed for it. I could've gotten it real cheap on Amazon (~$8 after shipping), and it would've been cart only. Instead, I accidentally bid on a complete copy and it wound up costing me over $20. :( And I don't have much more room for Genesis Boxes, as I've said before.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,589. Posted:

You could always sell it off for same or higher price when you're done with it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,590. Posted:

Just won Thunder Force III for a good price ($12.50 after shipping), and now I'm bidding on Alisia Dragoon. If I win that, I'll only be short 5 games on my must buy Genesis list.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

JusticeColde

1,591. Posted:

I got Mercs and NFL Football '94 Starring Joe Montana for the Genesis at a Play-n-Trade... Now I need to buy a Genesis.

Tecmo Action Bowl 2014 is available now, get you copy today.
Entertainment, today.
300 games and counting
Follow for... eh.

Nintendo Network ID: JusticeColde | Twitter: JusticeColde

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,592. Posted:

Just got Alisia Dragoon and Traysia, which ends me little sega spending spree.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,593. Posted:

@Ryno
Crazy! I was just about to randomly download Shadow of the Ninja off of the Wii's VC last night before even seeing this, but i checked out Nintendo Life's review along with Nintendo Power's negative comment towards it, and read the luke warm reader comments and passed on it. Maybe i should just
go in with an open mind and see for myself if this is really is a Gnarly Gaiden or a Ninja Nasty. :p Have you played Shinobi III for the Genesis? It's on the Wii's VC and apperantly aside from Gaiden I and II it's one of thee' best Ninja Games around in Toobular Toon town. Shinob of coursei is nowhere near as cool as Ryu Hayabusa, but eh...As far as ninja gaming goes he's probably the next best thing. B-)

On a more random, yet retro note. WHY on earth didn't they make a He-Man game for the NES? A Pee wee's playhouse game would of also struck Gold. Ahhh(Then again, LJN probably would of been in charge. Double eek! Still, what could of been! :p

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,594. Posted:

JusticeColde wrote:

I got Mercs and NFL Football '94 Starring Joe Montana for the Genesis at a Play-n-Trade... Now I need to buy a Genesis.

The biggest problem I had with Mercs on Genesis is that they took out the two player co-op mode.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,595. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

On a more random, yet retro note. WHY on earth didn't they make a He-Man game for the NES? A Pee wee's playhouse game would of also struck Gold. Ahhh(Then again, LJN probably would of been in charge. Double eek! Still, what could of been! :p

I think the main reason they didnt make a He-Man game for the NES is because He-man was pretty much over with by the time the NES came out. The original He-man ran from September 1983 to December 1985 for two seasons only. The NES was just only two months old in NA when He-man was done. By the time the NES became really popular He-man was gone for a few years and they were on to newer cartoons like TMNT for example. Of course I could be wrong this is just my thoughts on the subject.

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Firejonie

1,596. Posted:

Got Banjo Kazooie on Saturday.

Firejonie

AuthorMessage

Mk_II

1,597. Posted:

On a related note, here's my latest retro purchase
Untitled

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code 0731-4737-4010 AC:NL Dream Code 7600-2509-4051 Animal Crossing Blog

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,598. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

I think the main reason they didnt make a He-Man game for the NES is because He-man was pretty much over with by the time the NES came out. The original He-man ran from September 1983 to December 1985 for two seasons only. The NES was just only two months old in NA when He-man was done. By the time the NES became really popular He-man was gone for a few years and they were on to newer cartoons like TMNT for example. Of course I could be wrong this is just my thoughts on the subject.

I see what you're saying, but that didn't stop them from releasing The Three Stooges and Gilligan's island :p

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

1,599. Posted:

Retro-wise... Does Tactics Ogre for the PSP count?

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,600. Posted:

Just got Ys: The Ark of Napishtim for the PS2. I hear it's way better than the PSP version, so I hope it's worth all the bother to track down.

Gmls719 wrote:

Retro-wise... Does Tactics Ogre for the PSP count?

I wouldn't count it, but still, Tactics Ogre is a fantastic choice of purchase.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~